Softmod Depot
April 29, 2024, 05:22:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does one do....  (Read 4577 times)
losteyes
« on: January 17, 2007, 08:10:37 PM »

Okay, I have attempted and failed in the past to burn an Xbox game. Now that I am little more experianced I think I can do it. But exactaly what do i need to to do in order to burn it? Plus I assume I don't need to do anything more than a soft mod (already done) the xbox.
realg123
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:34:49 PM »

What you have to do is save the game in your hard drive. (Should get a bigger hard drive, because stock hard drive is only 10 gig, and xbox games are usually 3 gigs) Once you save it to your hard drive you can upload it to your computer using a program called Qwix, or another ftp program and patch the xbe with Qwix, and make an xiso with it. Then use dvd decryptor to burn it.

Or you can download a game and use dvd decryptor to burn it.

Hope that helps
drfweega
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 08:43:24 PM »

Or if you are too broke to upgrade your HDD like muah, you could just pop the game in the disc drive and FTP it from your Xbox while its in the disc tray or I think there is an option in Qwix to make an ISO from your a game that is in the disc drive. If there isn't an option for that then look for Craxtion on Google.
losteyes
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:39:59 PM »

SHIZZAM! you are all vura smrat poeples..  Tongue thanks for posting the info. I think I will hold off on the new HDD. Been looking around, though it is certainly in my plans! I just can't afford it right now. Would i be able to see the drive while FTPing the box to the PC? If so (generally speaking) what drive should that be?
drfweega
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 02:11:37 PM »

C: > Original M$ dash
D: > DVD-ROM Drive
E: > Game Saves, Music that was ripped in m$ dash, and other stuff like apps, emus, homebrew
F: > If your HDD is big enough you will have some more space here
G: > If your HDD is big enough you will have some more space here
H - W > Removable drives
X, Y, Z > Cache
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: