Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 07:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install xbmc as dash after softmod.  (Read 3994 times)
Nex
« on: January 13, 2007, 07:22:53 PM »

I just finished my first softmod.  I used knave's installer.  Now i just downloaded the newest bling bling build of xbmc.  All the tutorials i find around say all i need to do is put the files into the e/dashboards/ folder but i don't have a dashboards folder.  I have also read to replace the c: evoxdash.xbe but again i don't have one of those either.  But i do have a evoxdash file in the E: root directory.  I have also read of some weird method that tells me to change my bios as well but that can't be right.  If anyone can just answer how to i install xbmc as a dash with these stipulations.  I would really appreciate the help.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »

frist you done messed up by installing Gay Ndure 3.0  BUT  i am not going in to that again

you should have a E:\dash

place XBMC in there
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »

stop hating on e gay nudurs installeer

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: