Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 06:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to open a 4 gig memory STick pro duo  (Read 4554 times)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: December 30, 2006, 01:38:10 PM »

I wanna know if there is any why to open a psp memory card I wanna open my 4 gig and put it in my 2 gig one cuz i dont likw the 4 gig color and i like the blue from the 2 gig so could anyone tell me how to open a psp memory stick pro due The memory Card is a SanDisk

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 04:45:01 PM »

its inside the psp..lol... anyways, yes theres a way but in aint pretty cuz its 2 peices that snap together and there stuck together VERY well, you could try using a small flathead screwdriver or blade, but i wouldnt suggest doing this at all do to the fact that one slip and bye bye memory card. you mine as well just leave it, or paint it

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 11:16:18 PM »

its inside the psp..lol... anyways, yes theres a way but in aint pretty cuz its 2 peices that snap together and there stuck together VERY well, you could try using a small flathead screwdriver or blade, but i wouldnt suggest doing this at all do to the fact that one slip and bye bye memory card. you mine as well just leave it, or paint it

You see thaT is the thing i took this memory card from my dad friends son that i HATE and my dad noes that it is a 4 gig so i dont want him to see that i took it and i would no if u couuld scrape it or change the 4 to 2

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 11:24:31 AM »

lol, AHA the truth appears, jus scratch off the 4 gig

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 05:24:25 PM »

lol, AHA the truth appears, jus scratch off the 4 gig

LOL i tought of that but then it look like it is scatched and then my dad will find out that i mess with it i amm thinking of painting it but i dont wanna mess it up

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: