Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 01:39:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.02 OE B PLAY UR OWN BACKED UP PSX GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5860 times)
infamousdice
Section-Specific Moderator
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: December 25, 2006, 06:49:48 PM »

dark alex does it again this time with OE B whick could play ur own psx games
get it here
www.pspupdates.qj.net

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 09:41:04 PM »

Since this is super hard and alot of people are asking how to do it here is a lil help

-Backup your psx CD to a cd image, using the ISOBUSTER program and then extract the ISO/BIN/CUE or whatever you see as a Image file. If you don't have a PSX game, them Download them

-Move the .ISO/.BIN/.CUE or whatever you see as a image to the same directory as the popstation.exe (ex.MetalGearSolid.bin)

-Rename your .ISO/.BIN/.CUE or whatever you have as a image to CD

-Go to the START menu on your Computer, Then hit "RUN"

-After that a small window should pop up with a empty address bar thingy, and next to it will say "Open:"

-Paste this in it ("C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\popstation.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\CD.bin") without the parenthesis............ ( ) <<<< these WITHOUT!!, *laughs*

-Oh yea If your Image isn't a ".bin" then just change the ".bin" text above to whatever you have (ex. .iso/.bin/ or .cue)

(If you still don't understand)

BIN IMAGE - "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\popstation.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\CD.bin"
ISO IMAGE - "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\popstation.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\CD.iso"
CUE IMAGE - "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\popstation.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name here\Desktop\oeb\popstation\CD.cue"

-The program will generate the EBOOT.PBP, it may take some time, depending of the size of the iso.

-After that, take both "keys.bin" and "EBOOT.PBP" a move them into a folder together and then rename the folder the game you chosen to convert. (ex: MetalGearSolid_CD1)

-Turn You PSP on, Connect the USB Cord into your PSP and activate "USB Mode"

-Move the Converted File Folder you successfully made into your "MP_ROOT/PSP/GAME"

-Remove the USB cord and execute the Converted Game from inside your PSP Menu "Memory Stick" and now Enjoy!! the PSX Game!!

Note: Don't Mind the Hot Shot Golf 2 Picture and Icon. If it bothers you use the PSPBrew to change them. Also Say If you have a Savadata for one of the PSX game and you decided to save another PSX gamedata from a different PSX game, It will ReWrite over the other Gamedata, So Be Careful!! He he I made a back-up Just in case........... Maybe you should too.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 10:28:58 AM »

LOL you make it sound Much hard then what it is LOL

it very very easy to do  As for the Saves ReWriteing i have saved FF7 and Suikoden 2 And they did not ReWrite i have both on my PSP right now and i play them Both off and On =)

(Note) i used Crash Bandicoot  (NOT Hot Shot Golf 2)

as i am sure you could use Anyone of the Downloaded PS3 PSX games for PSP
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 03:50:11 PM »

maybe you should make the "your username here" POP out  maybe underline it cuz you never know lol

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 09:12:59 PM »

well i get  u just in case slow people come

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »