Softmod Depot
April 29, 2024, 11:14:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re-creating the partition table for your xbox HD  (Read 3328 times)
adeelmahmood
« on: December 18, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »

Here are my xbox HD configurations:

C Drive -  350MB
E Drive -   4.5G

F Drive -  doesnt exists

X Drive -  780 MB
Y Drive -  780 MB
Z Drive -  780 MB

So as you can see what I am not sure about is these X,Y and Z drives. What the hell are they ... Basically what I want to do is include this X, Y and Z drives (780+780+780)MB's in my E drive .. so i want to somehow re-create the partition table for this HD .. I understand that re-creating the partition table means re-formatting the hard drive as well so I might have to just follow the 'creating a  new xbox HD process with xbox HDM' .. but I was hoping to find out if someone else has done this ..
Thanks for your help
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 01:27:17 PM »

X,Y, and Z are partitions for your cache files.

I'd leave it alone.
If you wanna try it then I suggest making a new xbox hard drive with XBOXHDM and then tring it on that one, so you don't lose any saves or critical files. just in case.
and It'll get you more famliuar with XBOXHDM.

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 02:31:18 PM »

Can Not be Done Xbox Has to have the cache folders
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: