Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 01:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: evo to unleash???  (Read 3068 times)
beefyclyro
« on: November 08, 2006, 06:42:48 PM »

hi. can i swap my softmodded xbox from an evo dash to the unleash dash? i have noticed that i cant access the microsoft dash using evo which means i cant access the music part to copy my cds to harddrive or access my memory to delete files off. how would be the easiest way of doing it and would i have to connect it to my computer? cheers
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 08:44:19 PM »

in evo x u can go to system settings and it should be there, and to replace the evox dash with unleash u can jus undo teh softmod tehn redo it installing unleash, but if you already have unleash x u can jus ftp it to the apps folder of evox

drfweega
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 01:08:01 PM »

There is a tutorial in the tutorial section on how to do it. Sounds like your softmod may be old which means you cant run the M$ dash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: