Softmod Depot
April 29, 2024, 01:46:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Switch evox to unleashx  (Read 4877 times)
Syco54645

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2006, 12:57:50 AM »

Well, on another recently modded xbox that i did my friend would like unleashx.  out of habit i installed evox as the dash when the softmod was still being installed/initalized.  so here is the tricky part, civiciz4me told me that in order to switch the dash it was as simple as hitting the eject button in order to boot the system and it would come to a menu where you could select to use unleashx (or install it, i cannot remember the details exactly).  needless to say this menu never showed up.

i used the ndure 1.1 mech assault install.  am i crazy, or is he crazy, or are we all crazy (the banister's crazy.... i mean lucky)?

thanks

-Syco54645
civiciz4me
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 01:03:16 AM »

hehehe,, well not sure bout all mods, how they are set up, i use the splinter cell game an its files to softmod a stock box, now after get the install done,, an its working, depending on the dash u choosed evox/ unleashx..if u feel u dont like that particular dash..u can with the power off on xbox hit the eject tray and xbox will boot to install screen, there u have the option to install a different dash evox or unleashx, i have 6 xboxs that does this but im not sure if 007 and mech assult are the same , so i cant say u have this option to do this cuz i dunno, but wit Splinter cell u do Smiley
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 05:57:32 AM »

easy way of doing this is get a copy of UnleashX and ftp in over the old dash and done
civiciz4me
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 07:09:52 AM »

rite rite, didnt even think of that,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: