Softmod Depot
April 30, 2024, 01:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't have any of the "modding" Games  (Read 4614 times)
sandwraith
« on: November 19, 2006, 10:31:46 AM »

Hi all! I recently got an X-Box and I want to softmod it so I can play Ninteno and pirate versions of Box games but I can't find neither of the games that are used for modding.Can I softmod it another way?Is it easy cuz I don't wanna kill my Box?
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 02:57:26 PM »

WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE NOR CONDONE THE PIRATING OF GAMES. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS RELATED TO PIRATING GAMES HERE. THIS IS NOT WHY WE ARE HERE. WE ARE SIMPLY HERE SO YOU CAN GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR XBOX LEGALLY.

SMD

Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 06:55:37 PM »

Pawn shops, Game Stop and other places that have used games are the best place to find these games
I have 2 Mechassults, 1 Splinter Cell, 1 007 Agent Under Fire, 1 memory card and 1 AR just to test and change the mod and learn more about how they work so I can improve them.
I've gotten 3 of the games from Game stop in 1 day and none were over $10.
and about the pirate stuff, thats total off limits in here, we do a lot more to a xbox than you think.

take a look around and even if your local gamestop don't have the game you're looking for ask them to get on from another gamestop for you. just make sure it's not platnium. they will want your money and you'll want the game, everyone wins

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

drfweega
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 01:55:35 AM »

I have to admit ROMs are what make the xbox great for me! Smiley
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 04:32:02 AM »

Nah o got bord of Rom about a year ago Now it's just all about XBMC and downloading Tv eps,Movies,Anime and some times Mp3s =)

the Only roms i am in to is N64 right Now and thats on my PC Cuz on my Pc they Run about 98.9%
Best i have ever Seen run Befor and Very playable 
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 10:07:59 AM »

oh totally, Roms, Backups, etc. We all know what it do!, Just have to put the disclaimer up there. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: