Softmod Depot
April 30, 2024, 09:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: softmod compatibility?  (Read 4705 times)
shiftygypsy
« on: February 17, 2006, 07:42:48 AM »

hi all. great site. two questions:

1. one thing that i haven't seen about softmodding is whether the xbox version matters.
i'm gathering all the pieces to softmod my 1.6 (i think) xbox and i want to make
sure i won't run into any compatibility issues. my s/n is 5137784 44305.

2. since this is my first softmod, do you recommend using uxe over ndure? also, are all the
exploits (MA, SC, 007) easy to use, or are some easier? i plan on using uxe with sc.

thanks!
kingyiff
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 09:06:39 AM »

Hello & Welcome To Softmod Depot

Now to answer your questions:
1. The xbox version does not matter when you are softmodding.

2. I would recommend using Krayzie's Auto-Installer that is in our download section under exploits. It is the easiest of all the exploits that we have.  SC is a bit harder then the rest because you have to transfer over 2 saves instead of just one. 007 is a bit tricky to because you have to start a new game play till the cutscene is over then quit and load, otherwise you will get a black screen. I would recommend getting MA if you can.
shiftygypsy
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »

Hello & Welcome To Softmod Depot

Now to answer your questions:
1. The xbox version does not matter when you are softmodding.

2. I would recommend using Krayzie's Auto-Installer that is in our download section under exploits. It is the easiest of all the exploits that we have.  SC is a bit harder then the rest because you have to transfer over 2 saves instead of just one. 007 is a bit tricky to because you have to start a new game play till the cutscene is over then quit and load, otherwise you will get a black screen. I would recommend getting MA if you can.

i'm confused. i went to the download section, but under exploits, i didn't see anything with "auto-installer" in it. there *is* an smdautoinstallers folder, but the .nfo didn't look promising. do you just mean use one of krayzie's exploits (either uxe or ndure)?
jebus989
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 11:51:14 AM »

Yeah they are auto installers but their filenames are more like krayzies_Ndure_v1.1_MA.rar or something like that. Go for Ndure v1.1 and well done for reading readmes! read the ndure 1.1 readme aswell.
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 07:08:49 PM »

Krazies Ndure ROX
it's fast
it's easy
and you can take her home to momma

she'll even love her