Softmod Depot
April 30, 2024, 10:46:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Download options missing  (Read 2969 times)
Cyph3r
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »

Where did the download option go for the soft mods in the download section? I have an old music db soft mod, thanks Morden, & I was thinking about using one of these to update. It looks like they've come a long way since the one I'm using.

Edit:
Thank You jebus989 for the reply. I still can't see the little blue download Icon. I turned my resolution up to 1152 x 864 & it still won't display it. I can see it on all the other files in all the other folders just not the exploits folder. The name of some of the files are so long it takes a lot of the screen. the screen for the folder ends at the Modified column. Am I the only one having this problem?

I went in & clicked the bottom of the folder & used the keyboard -> arrow and they appeared. Sorry Smiley, the screen color is so dark there appears to be no scroll bar. Thank You for the help, I feel like such a n00b ;(
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 09:04:27 AM by Cyph3r » Logged
jebus989
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 01:49:32 AM »

You might need to scroll across depending on your screen resolution. Look for s scroll bar within the files sections frame and find that blue button!
Might i recommend krayzies ndure v1.1? its by far the newest (and best).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: