Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 11:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: voice over on the phone  (Read 4238 times)
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »

Ok, I have a voice changer software, a microphone, and a landline. Like a lot of people, I think it would be fun to call people with a different voice. So, is there a way to hook up my computer, phone, and landline together and make it so that I can call people using my mic and having them not hear my voice, but hear a computer generated one? Like a voice over?

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 01:02:26 PM »

Ok, I have a voice changer software, a microphone, and a landline. Like a lot of people, I think it would be fun to call people with a different voice. So, is there a way to hook up my computer, phone, and landline together and make it so that I can call people using my mic and having them not hear my voice, but hear a computer generated one? Like a voice over?

ummm yeah you'd probably need a modem card or something and then a program that replicates a phone lol other than that I'm not really sure

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:42:33 PM »

Haha it's ok. I have a cell phone now that can change my voice. No more landline for me Cheesy

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 04:36:28 PM »

Haha it's ok. I have a cell phone now that can change my voice. No more landline for me Cheesy

ha ha ok Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: