Softmod Depot
April 26, 2024, 03:14:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ubuntu Better?  (Read 24608 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »

I know this is Old as **** BUT i just like to say a Small update for Me trying Linux

ALL Linux  SUCK  Tongue  There i said it lol  and No i don't care How you fill about me saying that

Anyway i tryed Maybe like 50+ Linux  I would say if i had to pick that Mandriva Was the Best Out of the 50 I tryed BUT Still was s**t.

and for all the Ppl who Say Linux  does not Crash Are
1. Lieing 
2. Just don't understand what a crash is
3. Just some Fan boy
4. Just lucky as hell and have not had a crash

Now it will not give you a Blue screen of death But More or less Just Stop working (not really a frozen screen) Just everything will stop working

And whats with the BS mounting the HDDs just to Be able to use my other HDDs

And OMG the Glitching I have not seeing So much Glitching on a OS in my life Now on games Yes but not a OS =P 
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »

I know this is Old as **** BUT i just like to say a Small update for Me trying Linux

ALL Linux  SUCK  Tongue  There i said it lol  and No i don't care How you fill about me saying that

Anyway i tryed Maybe like 50+ Linux  I would say if i had to pick that Mandriva Was the Best Out of the 50 I tryed BUT Still was s**t.

and for all the Ppl who Say Linux  does not Crash Are
1. Lieing 
2. Just don't understand what a crash is
3. Just some Fan boy
4. Just lucky as hell and have not had a crash

Now it will not give you a Blue screen of death But More or less Just Stop working (not really a frozen screen) Just everything will stop working

And whats with the BS mounting the HDDs just to Be able to use my other HDDs

And OMG the Glitching I have not seeing So much Glitching on a OS in my life Now on games Yes but not a OS =P 
That's pretty strong :O But whenever I tried Ubuntu, it works flawlessly. Maybe your hardware isn't supported?

Well, different things work for different people...

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: