Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 03:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: A NEW BEGINNING FOR SMDEPOT  (Read 101601 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2008, 12:19:04 AM »

i have come up with many things for Xbox and PSP =)

i am just a lazy **** who only post on youtube and not  on here LOL

I would start post my Videos BUT i stoped As some ppl here started getting All Pissy about them  Saying youtube  Tuts are for Fags etc etc So i stoped.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2008, 01:27:39 AM »

i stoped As some ppl here started getting All Pissy about them  Saying youtube  Tuts are for Fags etc etc So i stoped.

wow that sucks zzk, don't other people stop you from doing from wat you do. I say f*** toughs assholes 

But me too, im in the same vote with Yachi, Dr. Fweega, insanetrouht, Art2Fly and others. I sometimes dont even wanna check back here(mesg and all); cause i know theirs noting NEW, nothing HOT and FRESH... But i still do Undecided idk y anymore

hell wat happen to SMD, guy still hasn't checked back to hit us up with new ideas for Softmod Depot, i mean i know hes a busy man and all... just wish he could leave a little footnote???

And softmod depot was great, still is to me and it still can be!!! It just needs a MAJOR OVER HALL
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 01:34:35 AM by Snipes101 » Logged
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »

im actually toying with my own site, i bought the domain and its actually up and running but im not sure im ready for a full fledged site yet
and unless this one picks up ill probably leave

i love this site cuasei learned alot of xbox modding from here (i knew it before but dropped outa the scene before Krayzie NDure softmod) but i can just post what i know elsewhere when i can change it

SMD kinda stopped looking at this site, dont blame him either when you dont mod anything
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »

well ive benn thinking and like a lot of people say no new mods but im working as fast as i can to come up with some stuff but nothing yet. Undecided

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »

hmmm well I'm in a 3D animation class and were using programs like Maya and stuff *mumbles to self unfortunately they're on macs* but that's neither here nor there lol umm any who I'll try to download it to my computer so I can get even more familiar with it and try to design something with it for the site or something I dunno.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 12:30:42 AM »

i dont like Apple, really at all
but i will give it this, for animation and art MAC computer take the cake hands down any day of the week
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2008, 02:30:08 PM »

for 3d animation like maya and 3ds max, its all about windows though. ive always wanted to design a engine in cad, maybe i can do that and keep updates here. as of right now, im not in any place to do anything, im in a transition in my life. I might be selling my computer so i can get a laptop soon so i can be mobile instead of stuck at home on my pc.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2008, 06:46:38 PM »

i have to admit i like 3dsmax, its how i first go into animation and modding for that matter
Knight of the Old Republic... best game EVER
especially after fred tetra came along, that guy is like a god to me
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2008, 08:00:59 PM »

i dont like Apple, really at all
but i will give it this, for animation and art MAC computer take the cake hands down any day of the week

I'm right there with you, as much as I want to say I hate apple I have no choice but to love them because apple computers make most movies and advertisement etc.etc. now a days =/ sooo I hate em but love em at the same time. I would never own though they just bug me that much lol

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2008, 04:34:57 PM »

dont like apple cause they over charge for everything i think but thats my only bicker

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2008, 04:38:12 PM »

dont like apple cause they over charge for everything i think but thats my only bicker

I most definitely second that, I was checking out there laptops and the cheapest was like $1200 I mean you could get an Alienware laptop for cheapest I've seen was like $800 and that's just with basic stuff. apple laptops you can't even customize they prebuild them for you and there is like only 3 different laptops the air,the standard and the pro it's a bunch of B.S. I say.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

well if i ever use a mac ill put linux on it

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »

well if i ever use a mac ill put linux on it

lol

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »

Oooohh I just came up with an Idea what if like the home page was like the new windows OS the windows 7 or whatever. like make a big orb that changes logos from like 360 to ps3 to wii and stuff and like on the edges would be tabs kinda like the windows media player orb and each tab would be colored to each system like the 360 would be green the wii would be like blue of white etc etc and when you go over that tab it highlights brighter and the center turns to the logo of that system that is highlighted and when you click that tab it pops a list out that has links to tuts,vids,apps,etc etc.

I think that would be really cool =]

Was board InsaneTrout so decided to make this, if the site could look like this it would be kinda cool  Smiley
Idea InsaneTrout jajaja
comments?
Link
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/snipes_101_8/Web-Page-project.gif

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2008, 04:49:15 PM »

Roll Eyes Wow that is BAMF snipe, Great job  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue

Oooohh I just came up with an Idea what if like the home page was like the new windows OS the windows 7 or whatever. like make a big orb that changes logos from like 360 to ps3 to wii and stuff and like on the edges would be tabs kinda like the windows media player orb and each tab would be colored to each system like the 360 would be green the wii would be like blue of white etc etc and when you go over that tab it highlights brighter and the center turns to the logo of that system that is highlighted and when you click that tab it pops a list out that has links to tuts,vids,apps,etc etc.

I think that would be really cool =]

Was board InsaneTrout so decided to make this, if the site could look like this it would be kinda cool  Smiley
Idea InsaneTrout jajaja
comments?
Link
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/snipes_101_8/Web-Page-project.gif

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: