Softmod Depot
April 26, 2024, 11:07:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Xbox with XBMC  (Read 4304 times)
ogow
« on: June 01, 2008, 09:34:47 PM »

Hello. I was thinking about purchasing a used Xbox with XBMC. The owner says he formatted the hard drive (a larger HD was installed if that matters) and only put XBMC on it. I assume the Xbox was softmodded to put XBMC on it, cause it doesn't have a mod chip installed. My question is with the hard drive formatted, and only XBMC installed, could I still run emulators/backups and whatnot? Or would I have to purchase an action replay and mechassualt to softmod the xbox again to run them? Thanks in advance.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 09:47:41 PM »

No you can play emulators and backups when you get it
you will only have to copy the emulators and roms on and play
to backup games use DVD2Xbox in our file section

PS: that owner sounds like a GREAT guy Tongue
ogow
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

Haha. Yeah, that owner does sound like a great guy. Thanks for answering all my questions man. I appreciate it (I'm leftyrk, I also spoke to you on Ebay). I'll definitely be bidding on your item. Hope I win  Grin
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 10:47:42 PM »

Haha. Yeah, that owner does sound like a great guy. Thanks for answering all my questions man. I appreciate it (I'm leftyrk, I also spoke to you on Ebay). I'll definitely be bidding on your item. Hope I win  Grin

yeah i knew who you were lol
i couldnt say these things on eBay, who knows what kinds of filters they have Wink

if you have anymore questions about anything softmod related, ask and someone will help you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: