Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 05:18:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ideal game console?!  (Read 8626 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »

ok what do you want in a game console?

i want blu-ray player and beer despenser

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 11:44:50 PM »

blu-ray player, uses a real life screen that is 3d and doesnt go by pixels. uses a phase change as a cooler so I can have a cold soda while i play. instead of having to worry about going to the store and buying the game, all games can be downloaded from a online store.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:14:06 AM »

blu-ray player, uses a real life screen that is 3d and doesnt go by pixels. uses a phase change as a cooler so I can have a cold soda while i play. instead of having to worry about going to the store and buying the game, all games can be downloaded from a online store. for free

agreed
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 11:17:02 AM »

LOL yea i don't think your going to get the Games for Free =)

and really i like paying for Game that are Good I just download the Games that Are OK and not Worth forking over 60$ for

But there are (SOME) games that are really worth 60$
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »

Games worth $60:
Forza, Forza 2, Halo 2, Halo3, Call of Duty 4, REsistance fall of man,

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 05:54:13 PM »

WOW thats like Way the other way for me LOL   Them games are like worth 2$ to me lol  Other then Halo1 which was a good game when it frist came out.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 02:54:22 PM »

I want them to realise that pc's are the way to go...
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »

I want them to realise that pc's are the way to go...

same here, or at least make game systems the after product of computers
but that will never happen Sad
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 06:39:26 PM »

ok a pc that plays all console games all pc games is about $500 usd and has something better and easier to use but also has what hardcore geeks want

I like tacos.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »

ok a pc that plays all console games all pc games is about $500 usd and has something better and easier to use but also has what hardcore geeks want

what? 500$?
what are you talking about
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 01:46:53 PM »

he was proven a point .

to play a High end game on a PC you need a System around 2,000$ (whloe sell)  i say whloe sell and Not Home made as 90% of the ppl out there Buy from like DELL or HP  etc etc and a High end Gameing PC is close to 2,000$

So Why pay for a System thats 2,000$  when you can get one Made for gameing
at a low price of just 500$ or less, Where the system thats 500$ may even be better then the 2,000$ system

BUT  that 500$ system was made for gameing NOT computting....

BUT then again lol the PS3 was made for Both  and that came at a price of 700$  Still better then a 2,000$

BUT... lol i think for Makeing the PS3 like that  They kind of Killed it =( as games Now lag like a PC

Thats the One thing (and i do mean one thing)  that 360 really has over PS3 as i have not seen a 360 game LAG =(

Heavenly Sword  for PS3  was the Worse =/ and that game is Why i got my PS3  BUT don't sell the system short  (i Think)   as i beleave it was just the ppl who Made the game and not the System it's self

..............ok i gone off trake here lol  ANYway i hope you understand what i was saying.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »

got it, didnt understand the post
yeah it would be cheap to have a system (PC) built for gaming and mass produced

that would rock....
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 11:10:47 PM »

ps3 games "lag" because its a whole new enviroment, its like a new high end game to come out for linux and people expect it to run perfect. pc's should be left for computing and not gaming, it takes to much to make pc games these days because of all the hardware options and trying to get games to run right on all of them. crysis for example, it is the best looking game out there yet 2 core vs 4 cores and 2 gpu compared to 4gpu has little to no improvement to performance. I would say that sony did a terrific job at making a multi purpose system. the cell cpu it has though was not a good choice due to coding issues, having a x86 based cpu rather than a ppc based cpu would of been better because coders are more familiar with the environment in the masses. the way i see it now, computer games will fade out in a couple years and consoles will be the way to go because there will be 3 basis to run to. low end like wii for $250 compared to a pc with same capability for $500, xbox being the mass middle range hardware. then playstation taking up the high end gaming system market.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 09:13:49 AM »

the low end console will always do better
people are much more inclined to do casual gaming than blow a grand on something they may not use

the high end systems will dissapear
and you will have a mid range system (ugghhh the xbox) be the only othe system

this market cant support 3 systems much longer
and the wii is doing the best
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 07:25:10 PM »

i got my 360 to get like two frames per second in gta 4 too many splosions Grin

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]