Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 09:17:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help with proxy sites for school  (Read 23529 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 11:51:26 PM »

linux livecd
and i dont know if it supports the drivers or not for video in those dells, ill look into it and mabye post a torrent fix for ya if i figure it out

sweetness thanks man much appreciated ^_^

Edit: wait you sure i'm supposed to use Linux Livecd? shouldn't I use XP live cd or something? since these computers run on windows? eh I'll just have to do em all and find out lol

Edit:Edit:ok well I did the xp one I hope it works I guess I'll find out tomorrow or today.whenever you guys read this lol.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 12:04:57 AM by InsaneTrout » Logged

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 02:37:25 PM »

well, I had to turn in my laptop today Sad kinda sucks finding out about that proxy so late in the game, but we had just changed over to lightspeed a couple weeks ago to.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »

Aww man that sucks.hey snaff you wouldn't know which one of those live linux thing i would use on an xp system would you?

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »

to crack a password? not a clue because our passwords are not stored on our local pc's so i cant just go in there and get it.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2008, 03:36:27 PM »

hmm cause I tried the xp one on a computer already and when it booted nothing happened as for when I booted on my pc it started doing stuff before I even did anything but it couldn't crack my computer as its vista not xp.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2008, 04:01:30 PM »

on our school pcs just crack the admin pass and work your magic

I like tacos.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2008, 06:19:07 PM »

hmm cause I tried the xp one on a computer already and when it booted nothing happened as for when I booted on my pc it started doing stuff before I even did anything but it couldn't crack my computer as its vista not xp.

i was saying for school computers, find a stand alone computer (which they have still insome areas) and crack that password
if you get that one you can deduce the others and\or you might already have the main password

in anycase, its COOL
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »

we dont have any stand alone computers in our school. and if a computer isnt hooked up to the network you cant log in.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: