Softmod Depot
April 29, 2024, 10:32:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vista Voice Recognition  (Read 15502 times)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »

pay for a news group?
uhhh i dont know what you have been looking at
i dont pay for anything on the computer
lol that would link it back to me, thats just stupid
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 01:58:59 PM »

well i know some ppl pay for news group 

I have tryed free news group but i could never understand it really  All i could find was like .txt type stuff and i guess i just did not understand

after a few hours trying to get news group to work i just gave up as torrents where just easyer for me =)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 03:33:26 PM »

lol yeah, i guess they are easier

i have different news groups for different things is all
one is JUST for DC games
another for Music (like discography stuff)
one for "special" unrealeased items

so forth and so on, idk its easier for me sometimes cuase its more specific
its not like i pirate everything in site so it doesnt really matter, i just like originals and clean copies is all
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 06:56:58 PM »

heh yeah i try to torrent too but it's hard finding some of the stuff that I want to get on torrents.

its harder than trying to find a CLEAN VIRUS free version on limewire?
i highly doubt that

Wha? I never get viruses with limewire because i have it set to ignore the file types that always have the viruses that and I only download music with limewire. downloading programs with limewire is just plain stupid lol.but what I like about limewire now is that you gan go on the internet with it instead of opening up a web browser and limewire you can have them together.Frostwire is pretty much the same too.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

they cram all kinds of viruses into the mp3's nowadays
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »

yeah if you get the small 512kb ones

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2008, 12:16:56 AM »

yeah if you get the small 512kb ones

yup yup I only download the popularly downloaded songs with tones of peers because they never have viruses and I also check on how big the song is and see how many more are there of one size in a song than the other ones.

drfweega
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2008, 09:39:39 PM »

I hate having single songs in my music collection. I always have full albums otherwise it isn't worth getting. One hit wonders don't belong on my HDD.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »

I hate having single songs in my music collection. I always have full albums otherwise it isn't worth getting. One hit wonders don't belong on my HDD.

DUDE thats halarious, i have said almost the exact thing before to my friends
thats why i have albums, even if i listen to just one song
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 12:13:14 AM »

you can get full albums off of limewire you just have to find each song and download them seperetly which doesnt even take that long

drfweega
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2008, 01:21:00 AM »

you can get full albums off of limewire you just have to find each song and download them seperetly which doesnt even take that long
Eww, I tried doing that once and I gave up after not having enough peers to get a track from like 01 Intro.mp3 or something like that. They also vary in bitrate and people rip them at different speeds etc which makes it a lame ass copy. I still prefer downloading them all in one or more RAR files and extract and viola!
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2008, 09:28:57 PM »

i like singles but i do prefer to download albums and im sick of getting adds and s**t from itunes so im done buying music cause its almost always drm

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »

Eww, I tried doing that once and I gave up after not having enough peers to get a track from like 01 Intro.mp3 or something like that. They also vary in bitrate and people rip them at different speeds etc which makes it a lame ass copy. I still prefer downloading them all in one or more RAR files and extract and viola!

this is very true lol

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: