Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 12:57:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF artie lange!!!!  (Read 6439 times)
RooFerrigno
Jr. Modder

bababooey bababooey bababooey

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »

i dont know if you guys listen to the stern show.....but whats the deal with artie calling out again......10 times in 14months.....he works 4days a week + 6or less hrs a day + tons of vaction....2 of them are almost a month long

what a peice of s**t.....im at the point that i dont care if they let him go.....theres a dozen other comedians that i can name that could fill in his spot
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 06:31:14 PM »

hmm artie on stern??? im lost i dont like stern no more

I like tacos.

RooFerrigno
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 08:20:45 AM »

dont know what your missing!!!!!
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 05:34:32 PM »

I'm a huge Opie and Anthony Fan. Jimmy Norton and Artie have done shows together though and with the merger going through there's less bullshit between the two camps now.
RooFerrigno
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 11:49:08 PM »

i hope it doesnt go through to quick....i still have to buy a life time subscription....$400 and no more bills from them...thats like 3 years at current bills

but yeah i cant wait for the merger.....lol for mlb and thats it hahaha sorry satan.....i was going to buy sirius BEFORE stern said he was going there....XM just doesnt seem to have anythin for me....i could e wrong....i heard that the music stations have commercials.....thats what i pay for is to NOT here add's on my radio.....

if im wrong about XM...please get at me....and let me know....is opie and anthony repeated all day or only on from 5-11?
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 08:22:50 PM »

umm xm does have commercials which is bullcrap and sirius dosnt and i really hope they dont merge so i can still listen commercial free to sirious octane

I like tacos.

SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:54:24 PM »

O&A have replays on every night. Ron and Fez are also a great show right after O&A. Plus the Saturday night virus features a lot of great radio from special guests like comedians and friends of the show. Lazlow from Grand Theft Auto actually has a show on there as well. check out lazlow.com

Aside from 202 on XM and some of the music channels on Sirius, there isn't much I listen to on either. I guess some of the comedy channels may not be too bad but I never really gave them much of a listen.
RooFerrigno
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 07:46:28 AM »

yeah ratt octane is on my top 10.....i also like hair nation and faction.....kyla is an amazing DJ!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: