Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 04:58:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Yelo to work  (Read 5669 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: March 14, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »

Ok so i have xored v2.2 and yelo but it not working and i think it's because my halo is in my F drive and i remember seeing something about that and how to get it to work but i don't remember how tooanywho if somebody can help me it would be very much appreciated thank you

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 09:34:52 PM »

Yelo Huh im lost game mods? well maybe set directories

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 11:28:53 PM »

Yelo is a trainer for Halo 2 but it can only be used through Xored but when i load it up with Xored and try to select my halo game in the menu all it dos is the screen flashes and it only let me press in the left joy stick for that guide thing and X to boot without loading a trainer and i can get it to so i can load my trainers anymore and i think its because my game folder is in my F:/ instead of being in my E:/ but i have no idea on how to fix it and my E drive isn't big enough for my whole Halo 2 game and i mean including the campaign maps too not just the multi player maps.will i have to re do my hard drive partitioning again and not make an F:/?

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 01:28:11 AM »

you also have to have a certain version of halo 2 if i remember right. i believe its 1.0 or 1.1 if i remember right. also, my xored looks into F drive, it is based off of evox dash i believe as well, so you should be able to edit it if you know how to edit evox. xbox modding is vary vague to me now so dont expect me to be right.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »

ok it requires 1.0 halo 2 so downgrade

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:40:03 PM »

i've used it with v1.1 or whatever before and it worked flawlessly but i don't use Evox i use UnleasedX

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: