Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 01:34:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake e-mail  (Read 21082 times)
Lord_Hondros
Jr. Modder

Rock is dying, but will come back...

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2008, 11:40:13 AM »

Have you ever wanted to mess with your friends? Or just wanted to send a message to your kids from Santa or any other fake icon? (If you don't know Santa isn't real, please disregard the last sentence) Maybe just wanted to wreak some havoc and mail-bomb? (If you want to do this, this is not for you)
Before I start, I just want to say this.
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILATY FOR WHAT READERS OF THIS SUBJECT MAY OR MAY NOT DO WITH WHAT THEY HAVE READ. IF YOU USE THIS INAPPROPIATELY, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT BY THE FBI OR POLICE AND SENT TO JAIL.
Now that that's over, let's get started. First and firmost, what you need to do is find a e-mail client on-line. (for example, yahoo.com, roadrunner.com, msn.com, etc.) For this example, I will be using roadrunner.com, because it's the only one that works for me. Second, you need an account to send to. For this example, I will use a "fake" account, (Yes, you can send mail to and from fake accounts.) "lord_hondros@hacking.com". Now, you will need an account to mail from. For this example, we'll use, "me@hacking.com". Now, go to "start", then "run". Click on it. (lol) type in "cmd" (without the quotes) and hit "enter". Next, type in "nslookup -querytype=mx XXXX", where XXXX is the e-mail client. By now, your command prompt should look like this-

Code:
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>nslookup -querytype=mx roadrunner.com

Then hit enter.
It should then give out a jumble of e-mail domains. We'll use mx.roadrunner.com
Next, type in "telnet mx.roadrunner.com 25", without the quotes. If you used something else, substitute that.
When you connect, you should get this-

Code:
220 aamta2.adelphia.net ESMTP server (InterMail vG.2.00.00.02 201-2161-108-103-2
0050713) ready Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:28:23 -0500

Now, there is something you need to do every time you telnet. type in "helo", without the quotes. (From now on, assume you shouldn't put in quotes unless otherwise stated)
Now, you should get this-

Code:
220 aamta2.adelphia.net ESMTP server (InterMail vG.2.00.00.02 201-2161-108-103-2
0050713) ready Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:28:23 -0500
helo
250 aamta2.adelphia.net

Now here's the fun part. Type in "MAIL FROM: me@hacking.com" This will set who the e-mail is from.
Now, wait a few seconds (unless you have dial-up, plan on taking a while), then it should say OK.
Type in "RCPT TO: lord_hondros@hacking.com" This will set who the e-mail is going to.
Now, do as instructed after the MAIL FROM. After it say's OK, type in the following-

DATA
(Wait a few seconds)
TO: lord_hondros <lord_hondros@hacking.com>
SUBJECT: I am hacking an e-mail account

Hello. I am typing a fake e-mail.
(Then type "." and hit enter)
Now, depending on your ISP, after a minute or two (or faster), it should confirm the message was sent. If not, you fubared up somewhere, or roadrunner just doesn't like you. You can also go ahead and enter any type of headers you think would make it look more real after the "SUBJECT" part. Hope it works for you, and remember, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING, DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

HAPPY HACKING!

p.s. If you want to use this, don't. I mean posting on another site anyways. If I find it, I'll hack you. But you can reword it, then post it if you want. Just try it out first.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 02:00:31 PM by Lord_Hondros » Logged

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »

Ummmm thanks i guess, but i dont know if its ok to place what looks to be just like sending from a fake email address as hacking. I mean you could just do it the easy way with ghost mail, much easier then CMD Grin, and I still don't think i'll ever use ghost or >neswhat ever on CMD. But thanks anyway
Lord_Hondros
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 01:59:17 PM »

No, it's definitly hacking, because you have to hack into ports on a web address in order to use it. I just figuered I'd go ahead and post it on any forum that I use with a computer section. Ghost Mail you say? I don't like using pre-made programs for hacking. If they have a site, ****************************************************************************************. You can guess what I'll do. muwahahahahhahaha Grin

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »

Hahahaha Lord_Hondros aghh glad to hear from you, so have u been able to mod halo3 or hack halo3 and upload virus to a 360 like you did to halo2 modders?
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 08:11:26 PM »

Seriously....Lord hondros your not 'hacking' ok? And if you can 'hack' a site then prove it.
Lord_Hondros
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »

No, it's hacking. Go to any hacking forum and ask. Gaining access to any port using command prompt (DOS) using a shell account is considered hacking. Using it for malicious intent is cracking. Now, if you want me to go get a definition of it, I sure can. You want me to hack here? With Admin's permission of course.

Snipes: Don't even have a 360 yet.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »

yup he is aCRACKA alright
Lord_Hondros
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 09:15:58 PM »

How dare you call me a cracka. I think I'll hack into ****************. You should know what I'll do. Muwahahahaha

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 10:19:12 PM »

*sigh*

Lord hondros, I know more about this than you, just give up please.
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 11:41:13 PM »

Absolutely not Hondros. Please allow this thread to become a seven page pwning with knowledge and logic like this did.

And I'm sure everybody here would like to see you haxx0r it up, all over this site. Prove your l337, buddy.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 12:00:30 AM »

Yay   Grin
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 01:17:03 AM »

No, it's hacking. Go to any hacking forum and ask. Gaining access to any port using command prompt (DOS) using a shell account is considered hacking. Using it for malicious intent is cracking. Now, if you want me to go get a definition of it, I sure can. You want me to hack here? With Admin's permission of course.

Hahah yeah dude mess up Yachis account and show him up,  jk jk dont do that just give your self like 5 stars like and admin or something like that idk
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 11:20:14 AM »

nahh i give you permission to screw with my account
have it at boy, if you can, and i doubt some 15 yearold knows anything about this stuff (well you know if he is at THIS site Roll Eyes)
and TECHNICALLY youre not hacking, youre using programs.........
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 01:56:42 PM »

nahh i give you permission to screw with my account
have it at boy, if you can, and i doubt some 15 yearold knows anything about this stuff (well you know if he is at THIS site Roll Eyes)
and TECHNICALLY youre not hacking, youre using programs.........

Yes, a test i demand a test muhahahahah hahaha Grin
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »

Lumberjacks were the original haxx0rs.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: