Softmod Depot
April 26, 2024, 12:40:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to download sheet music?  (Read 4023 times)
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2008, 08:28:04 PM »

hey everyone, my class has this little project that were doing, and i was hoping i could get some help. you see weve got this piano player in the group, and he insists on playing the music for us. the thing is that hes asked me to get him the sheet music, so he can practice. now ive tried everywhere i can think of (google) but i cant seem to find any place where i can obtain the sheet music for free. im looking specifically for the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" sheet music, from the Disney movie. any tips on where to find free sheet music, or any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

skip

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »

wow dude i just did some mad googling and i (the self proclaim googlite) cant find anything, try torrents, specifically eBook torrets, they might work
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

thanks bro ill try.

------

dude... nothing on torrents either. could it be... i dare say... not online?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 08:17:05 AM by skip2mylou » Logged

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 01:34:37 PM »

Dude i can tell u now your chances of finding sheet music on the net for download is thin. Thats probably the only thing that wont be up for download unless u pay. But heres the cheapest
http://www.musicnotes.com/

People/Musicans don't place their scores online cause they know people will pirate them if they do, so thats why you pay first then they SEND it to you buy mail, and i drought you wanna share your music on the net and brake copyright laws lol  Grin
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 06:53:25 PM »

thanks snipes, for that useful tidbit. i understand what ur saying, im just really bummed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: