Softmod Depot
April 30, 2024, 03:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Need fresh C: and E: files to fix errorcode 13  (Read 64480 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 04:40:25 PM »

Thank´s a lot for a good answer. but I bought a new 10 gb xbox hdd will I have to do those steps then or can I just put it into the Xbox right away whitout doing anything with it?

Well yes, you can place the 10GB HDD in the xbox only:
1. If has the xbox files and there in their correct partition's ex. C Drive, E Drive etc.
2. If it unlocked (to boot it in chip mode)

Why did this come from another xbox, or did you make the 10GB HDD in to an Xbox HDD with XboxHDM?
godden
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »

Thank´s a lot for a good answer. but I bought a new 10 gb xbox hdd will I have to do those steps then or can I just put it into the Xbox right away whitout doing anything with it?

Well yes, you can place the 10GB HDD in the xbox only:
1. If has the xbox files and there in their correct partition's ex. C Drive, E Drive etc.
2. If it unlocked (to boot it in chip mode)

Why did this come from another xbox, or did you make the 10GB HDD in to an Xbox HDD with XboxHDM?

I bought a new xbox hdd 10 gb from the store and put the files on it with XboxHDM for a minute ago and it worked! Cheesy Can I install evo X on it now? is it something I shoul do? I´ve got the slayers 2.7 cd. But I don´t dare to install it before anybody of you say I can.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »

I bought a new xbox hdd 10 gb from the store and put the files on it with XboxHDM for a minute ago and it worked! Cheesy Can I install evo X on it now? is it something I shoul do? I´ve got the slayers 2.7 cd. But I don´t dare to install it before anybody of you say I can.

Alright sweet you got it to work thats great!! Cheesy

Ok NEVER EVER MOD with Slayers EVER ok, its a big NO NO!!! Angry

What you can do is mod with Krayzie Ndure from our files section
Do you have an exploit CD?
Mechassault
Splinter Cell
godden
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »

Alright sweet you got it to work thats great!! Cheesy

Ok NEVER EVER MOD with Slayers EVER ok, its a big NO NO!!! Angry

What you can do is mod with Krayzie Ndure from our files section
Do you have an exploit CD?
Mechassault
Splinter Cell

hmm allright. I don´t know what you mean with exploit. If you mean a bought original game like those in you post then no I haven´t got any. If you mean a cd to burn the program on then yes I have.

2: When I turn on the xbox with the chip I allways have to push out and in the cd a couple of times. after a while thexbox logo shows up though when I push out the cd. do you know why it doesn´t boot whitout having to deal with the cd thing every time? do you know what I can do to get rid of the problem?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 04:55:54 PM by godden » Logged
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 04:58:04 PM »

An exploit CD is were you use a Xbox game like Splinter Cell to mod your xbox, with Exploit Game Saves.
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=1601.0

Ok well then, how did you mod your xbox in the first place?

godden
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 04:59:34 PM »

An exploit CD is were you use a Xbox game like Splinter Cell to mod your xbox, with Exploit Game Saves.
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=1601.0

Ok well then, how did you mod your xbox in the first place?

My friend who owned the xbox before me went to a professional store http://www.console.se so they installed the chip for him.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 05:02:32 PM by godden » Logged
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »

Well, aughh man im stumped sorry bro. Your going to have to wait for GamezR2EZ, he knows more about mod chips then i do.
  Plus i have to go. Sorry just don't mess with it, until some one helps you. But at least it boots and works right Cheesy
godden
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

Well, aughh man im stumped sorry bro. Your going to have to wait for GamezR2EZ, he knows more about mod chips then i do.
  Plus i have to go. Sorry just don't mess with it, until some one helps you. But at least it boots and works right Cheesy

allriight. Yes it does, and i´m very happy for it! Cheesy thank´s a lot for the help! Smiley I hope Gamez can help me even more to get it a bit better then Smiley
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2007, 08:17:10 PM »

ok so it boots GREAT
that means the chip is good, there is very little you can do to screw up now (although dont go messing around Wink)
what you need to do is get zzk all-in-one, and build the XboxHDM disc with that, that way it is already modded when you boot into chip mode and you can extract and FTP your EEPROM over to your ocmputer and lock the drive, which is the end goal

let me go find the links for you, but dont worry you dont have to buy anything more, and you dont have to hotswap either  Cheesy

EDIT: files are here
and ive been told to tell you this........  Roll Eyes

""YOU MUST DO THE FIX""
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=1376.0

but basically get the files off out of the C and E folders and copy them to XboxHDM Cand E folders, make the ISO burn the Disc, and do what snipes said earlier about making a new HDD from scratch.

and give snipes some 1upage for helping, lol i just pop in from time to time he actually helps out Tongue
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 08:29:20 PM by GamezR2EZ » Logged
godden
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2007, 08:36:49 PM »

ok so it boots GREAT
that means the chip is good, there is very little you can do to screw up now (although dont go messing around Wink)
what you need to do is get zzk all-in-one, and build the XboxHDM disc with that, that way it is already modded when you boot into chip mode and you can extract and FTP your EEPROM over to your ocmputer and lock the drive, which is the end goal

let me go find the links for you, but dont worry you dont have to buy anything more, and you dont have to hotswap either  Cheesy

EDIT: files are here
and ive been told to tell you this........  Roll Eyes

""YOU MUST DO THE FIX""
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=1376.0

but basically get the files off out of the C and E folders and copy them to XboxHDM Cand E folders, make the ISO burn the Disc, and do what snipes said earlier about making a new HDD from scratch.

and give snipes some 1upage for helping, lol i just pop in from time to time he actually helps out Tongue

So I´m going to do the same thing again with xboxHDM but with different files?
Install it to the hdd just like before and then what? Is the xbox gonna be like before so I can run it whitout the chip also? And so that I can install Xbmc etc.?
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »

yes it will run without the chip AFTER you get the eeprom and lock it, and yes you will be doing the same thing, and YES you can install all that afterward
godden
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2007, 06:24:13 AM »

yes it will run without the chip AFTER you get the eeprom and lock it, and yes you will be doing the same thing, and YES you can install all that afterward

allriiiight. nice Cheesy thank´s a lot. Hopefully I will give it a try tomorrow or tonight.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 06:32:27 AM by godden » Logged
godden
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2007, 04:28:06 PM »

Today I can´t even start the xbox in chip mode Sad and I can´t have the cd and hdd inserted at the same time in the computer because then it doesn´t boot. this error occured when I had installed the new files to my new xbox hdd. so now I can´t burn the new cd in xboxhdm. I can´t have my cd burner connected at the same time as my harddrive :/ What can be wrong?

edit: I got the xbox start again now at least. now it´s only the computer problems left with the cd and hdd not able to be connected at the same time.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 04:31:11 PM by godden » Logged
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2007, 04:32:27 PM »

when your computer starts up make sure to go into the boot menu and select the CD, othewise it will try and boot to the HDD
godden
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2007, 05:00:00 PM »

when your computer starts up make sure to go into the boot menu and select the CD, othewise it will try and boot to the HDD

The problem is that it allways tries to boot from the cd and I can´t change it. I now have the hdd in the secondary master then I can boot with my hdd but I can´t have my cd connected at the same time cause then it wount boot up. I need to have the cd connected to the computer to burn out the xboxhdm cd with the zzk all in one files.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: