Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 11:18:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Burn Out Paradise demo  (Read 4239 times)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2007, 03:45:24 PM »

anyone tried it yet?

I am 100% not impressed!
it definitely doesn't even feel like burnout! it feels like I am playing the Burnout version of Need For Speed Most Wanted. NO DOUBT Shocked

I swear! it has the same design..you know the design of NFS MW...or that Nokia advert.
example
alot of people are starting to use that abstract text effect/art.

Anyway..it just doesn't feel like Burnout:/..sure the online mode is cool..but so boring and annoying! It has no purpose! All you do is race around the city and trying to gain high score on Higher jump, spin etc.
You will get bored in 15min online, when you know the map, the annoying thing is. you are not racing with others, and those idiots will take you down:/

I hate this spin jump feature..where you are speeding on a highway and jump on a ramp, if you press X(brake) at the right time..the car will perform a backflip trick.

Not impressed! Its like NFSMW, how you drive around the city, looking for shops, garages and races.

The graphics is ok...where is the blur effect Huh all next gen games have this feature.
However the video effect is good, when you crash...the effect is cool.

But still...it deserves a 7/10:/

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »

I never really liked burnout, was fun when you got some friends over but if your up for good racing...no.

BTW: That pic is 'vector art' not abstract.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 09:40:31 AM »

I never really liked burnout, was fun when you got some friends over but if your up for good racing...no.

BTW: That pic is 'vector art' not abstract.
Burnout is awesome what are you talking about:)
especially Revenge:)

is that what its called!? I searched on google..it seems its like the vector art, slightly

Anyway...everyone is starting to use that style..you can see from adverts

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 03:21:45 PM »

well vector art is whats "in" right now, from websites, to games, to movies. even clothing lines have vectored abstract T's.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: