Softmod Depot
April 29, 2024, 06:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: sell xbox!?:/  (Read 15199 times)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2007, 04:45:27 PM »

now the big boy 360 has arrived, I am selling my xbox Cheesy
how every I still need to think about what to do with my first xbox: it has all my saves, pictures, movies and musics in the hdd: since I havn't fixed the error 16 all this time

what should I do with the error 16 xbox!? spare parts!?

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 04:55:45 PM »

error 16 is cause you removed the HDD and modded and left it unplugged for over 5 hours, you have to change back to the M$ dash (i assume you have the EEPROM) and reload that, (which is good if you wanna sell it on Ebay or sumthin anyway, no mods on Ebay) to get the mod back on do the same thing you did before, only with the me dash

Error 16 is clock cannot be set, cause your drive is modded and the power was out for 2 long

and there may be a quciker way, wait for a second opionion or sumthin to comment, but that way above works (ive tried it)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 08:05:38 PM »

error 16 is cause you removed the HDD and modded and left it unplugged for over 5 hours, you have to change back to the M$ dash (i assume you have the EEPROM) and reload that, (which is good if you wanna sell it on Ebay or sumthin anyway, no mods on Ebay) to get the mod back on do the same thing you did before, only with the me dash

Error 16 is clock cannot be set, cause your drive is modded and the power was out for 2 long

and there may be a quciker way, wait for a second opionion or sumthin to comment, but that way above works (ive tried it)
I wasn't really asking for details about the error:/

I was asking what I should do with the xbox error..hdd/spare parts
cuz I just can't dash them away/dash it away

and the reason why i got the error is because I changed a file in the C drive:/ and left off power for 4 hours

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 02:47:43 PM »

yeah well if you had read my post, then would know there is nothing "wrong" with your xbox, and its simply a matter of time and effort to fix it, which i also told you how to do in the post Undecided
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 06:48:07 PM »

what da hell are you talking about!?
there is nothing wrong with my xbox Huh Huh Huh

and you didn't explain how to fix it:/...if you have fixed one before:/
it can only be done with hotswap.
I don't have access to do that...that is why I am asking what I should do with the xbox

and please no more comment if you don't know what the xbox should be done with:/

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 07:23:42 PM »

dude of course i know what a hotswap is, and how to do it via hotswap, you edited a file in C indacating you have a modded box, meaning you should have your EEPROM backed up, meaning you DONT need to hotswap

and the ERROR 16 xbox should be FIXED thats what you should do with it, am i missing something?!?!?
if you cant fix it i doubt you can do anything with the parts, sooo i dont think anyone can help you with that

you need to be more clear, DO YOU WANT YOUR XBOX FIXED? yes or no
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:44:07 PM by GamezR2EZ » Logged
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 10:06:49 PM »

hey man my freakin xbox got error 16 a lot and what you do is not use for spare parts but put xbmc on it cause that just resets with the box

I like tacos.

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 04:34:48 AM »

dude of course i know what a hotswap is, and how to do it via hotswap, you edited a file in C indacating you have a modded box, meaning you should have your EEPROM backed up, meaning you DONT need to hotswap

and the ERROR 16 xbox should be FIXED thats what you should do with it, am i missing something?!?!?
if you cant fix it i doubt you can do anything with the parts, sooo i dont think anyone can help you with that

you need to be more clear, DO YOU WANT YOUR XBOX FIXED? yes or no
yes I want the xbox fixed (if I can)
and no (if I don't have access to hotswap)

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 04:35:58 AM »

hey man my freakin xbox got error 16 a lot and what you do is not use for spare parts but put xbmc on it cause that just resets with the box
...:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 11:37:14 AM »

Double post...

Anyways xino you should try fix your xbox's 16. Why don't you have access to a hotswap?
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »

ok so here is the thing how can you use it for parts AND NOT be able to hotswap?!?! and do you have your eeprom on a PC?
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 02:27:40 PM »

Double post...

Anyways xino you should try fix your xbox's 16. Why don't you have access to a hotswap?
pc sucks!
I need both hdd to run the pc

ok so here is the thing how can you use it for parts AND NOT be able to hotswap?!?! and do you have your eeprom on a PC?
yes I have my eemprom
i don't think I can do it on this pc
sucks me..everything is messed up

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 03:10:26 PM »

You don't need your pc hdd's in to hotswap. All you need is to boot the disc :/
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 04:05:07 PM »

You don't need your pc hdd's in to hotswap. All you need is to boot the disc :/
what disc!?

and I have just sold my second xbox for £55:P
plus I am closing down my site/host...and deleting all relation to xbox softmoding Cheesy

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 07:39:36 PM »

The Hdm disc. Did you even read the tutorial?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: