Softmod Depot
April 26, 2024, 05:55:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pac-Man Worship  (Read 6317 times)
jebus989
« on: January 06, 2006, 02:53:58 PM »

I'd just like to address the ever growing situation with regards to pac-man worship.

'And Behold, A Golden Pixellated Circle Did Appear Upon The Darkened Screen; and Unto That Circle Was Given a Mouth. And Thus Circle Did Speak Unto The World, Saying 'Wakka Wakka Wakka, ' And Partaking of Dot And Fruit Until None Remained'

I'd like to start with a prayer.

O Pac-Man, glutton divine,
Thy roundness is exceeded only by thy yellowness.
Thou takest away the barriers in the maze of life,
Thou makest fruit to appear before me,
Thou turnest my enemies blue.
I humbly offer this quarter unto thee
As a symbol of my sacrifice,
And stuff.

Ok on with the preceedings.

The opening Hymn, entitled Pac-Man is naked and so should you

It seems i have been enlightened unto THE FIRST CHURCH OF PAC-MAN.

First the iniation ceremony: What Video Game Character Would I Be?

You must score pac-man or above. Here is my graduation certificate:

Did you know Pac-Man is simplified Japanese for Eat-Man? Of course you didn't.

Thus ends todays sermon.

Go forth in peace to love and serve sir pac. Enjoy his bountifull Gaming Gift.

And always ask yourself:

Pac-Man is sole property of Namco and their affiliates. Most Text in this post STOLEN from THE CHURCH OF PAC-MAN. Images are trademarks of their retrospective owners. All rights reserved. For true enlightenment - always respect copyright infrigement. I hereby dedicate this topic to pac-man and THE FIRST CHURCH OF PAC-MAN. Song is sole property of Timothy F. Christ and Soundclick Inc. All information is for educational reference only. The church of pac-man is a metamorphorical interpretation of a set of emotions - and not yet a registered religion. Yes i made this post because i was bored and yes i realise its a watse of all of our times. This site is for xbox modification and not pac-man worship and/or ritual pellet sacrafice.
w00t220
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 03:38:28 PM »

wtf is that lol. i like the hymn i really felt it man... the ending made me cry Cry

I humbly offer this quarter unto thee
As a symbol of my sacrifice,
And stuff.
jebus989
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 03:47:30 PM »

Sad sorry team. I have bottled up my pac love for too long and it all came flooding out.

Steph you wuss

Tongue j/k it got me too

[edit: LMFAO at the google ads under these posts]

To add Pac-Info:

Have you ever been on the Pac-Man Wiki on Wikipedia?

I've learnt so much. For instance:

in December 1982, an eight-year-old boy named Jeffrey R. Yee received a letter from U.S. President Ronald Reagan congratulating him on a worldwide record of 6,131,940 points, a score only possible if the player has passed the Split-Screen Level. Whether or not this event happened as described has remained in heated debate amongst video game circles since its supposed occurrence. Billy Mitchell offered $100,000 to anyone who could provably pass through the Split-Screen Level before January 1, 2000; there is no evidence that anyone could.

The split screen level (as you all know) is the 256th level where the right hand side is all messed up.

Also

The name change from PUCK MAN to Pac-Man was said to be partially motivated out of a desire to avoid vandalism that Americans could inflict upon game cabinets by scratching out part of the first letter to change it to an "F".

Finally

Unauthorized "pirate" versions of the game were also created, most notably Hangly-Man (this is an example of Engrish. The consonant "l" should be an "r" and the vowel "a" should be a "u". Thus, it should read "Hungry-Man"), one variant of which replaced the Pac-Man character with the head of Popeye.

Interesting stuffage. Damn you Hungly-man!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 04:08:05 PM by jebus989 » Logged
w00t220
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 05:43:32 PM »

wow how is that a hot debate lol
jebus989
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 05:55:48 PM »

Your saying pac-man worship isnt a hot debate?!??
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 08:08:18 PM »

hope that bit with the registered religion comes along nicely for you.  wakka wakka indeed. btw, didn't know you were bald....observed by smdYak

jebus989
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 07:33:36 AM »

Yeah man i only need 10,000 census with pac-man under religion and we're in.

Interestingly, pac-man has inherited male patterned baldness from his father, Puck man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: