Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 05:03:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: sell  (Read 12274 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »

thats what im talking about, its practically useless to sell games now.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 07:26:57 PM »

haha hey guys i can sell my original ff7 black label set without the original case and booklet for 150 and have been offered 300

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 07:55:19 PM »

^see, point proven....

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »

yea i got a NICE  FF3 Snes with Booklet =)  and FF1 NES with cloth MAP and Booklet
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 12:00:49 AM »

^see, point proven....
i dunno...
it must be some sort of a bid or something
because a friend of mine in college, sold his gamecube plus some games for £82! (from online)
when you can only get £8/10 for just a gamecube:/, never you can ever sell it for that kind of price

I sold a lot of my gamecube and xbox games on amazon...and ended up with £92!!!

OK yeas!
games will be expensive and worth selling in the future...however only the successful and known games. FF7 was a successful game! I haven't played any FF before, I was hoping when I get a ps3, I will start on the series.
But there isn't no way of an ass man trying to get Sonic the Hedgehog on Megadrive in a few years time:/

My point is: yes..this games will/may be expensive in the future, but who will buy em and how will they be expensive?
Games only go expensive when there are few titles left available or the title is a rare one (only released in a country).
Alot of people will have FF10, in a few years time, someone tries to get one. It won't be expensive since alot of people has one, if we say little people had it, then it will be expensive.

To back up my answer. I saw Tales of Symphonia soundtrack in amazon, used £160! >:@!

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 08:26:39 AM »

thing is that you got to remeber is that theres a lot of ppl thinking the same thang you are

and about 90% of ppl who has games (CD games) will scratch them up so much there Not worth s**t

and it's best to have a SET of games just like when ppl sell all USA NES games on e-bay and get a s**t load of money for that kind of set =)

same if you say you got all FF game to-date  from FF1 - FF13

Me  my set i am close to done with is Atari 2600 with all usa games ever made  Wink just 25 more games =) and when the games are close to FREE for me as most the time ppl just give them to me it's a win win for me no matter how much i get for it

i'm sure some day when i sell my FF1 in box with MAP and book with a NES system it will go for a good 100$
when i got it for free =)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 01:02:33 PM »

:/...

ok...nice talking to you guys

I will see you all in a few years time Cheesy

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: