Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 07:01:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Rides  (Read 3738 times)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2007, 12:14:57 PM »

Who goes to fun fairs (amusement park)..like Disney land etc. Where there are rides

I like rides..but the fast ones scares me Tongue

I was watching a program on tv..world extreme rides. Trust me..those rides are crazy!!!

If only I can find a link to those extreme rides

I dunno how to get the pics of those extreme rides..but this pics are some crazy rides

Cool!
<a href="http://www.yourpointofview.com/flash/claw_15sec.htm" target="_blank">http://www.yourpointofview.com/flash/claw_15sec.htm</a>

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »

i have been to Cedar Point 5 times, they have a coster called top Thrill Dragster, i rode it opening day Grin
along with the one from 2000 Millineum Force, rode that at 1 in the morning, i love coaster, and any ride in gereral
w00t220
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 03:54:54 PM »

hmm, yachi paste evidence of me whining for ops please. and don't edit the logs. as for respect the founders, i was admin on irc and the site back in the day Smiley came in about 2 weeks after chan was formed, so somewhat of a founder? lol. and for the whole me not helping thing, i used to help out alot. but as zzk said, some of us have lives, thats why i don't help as much anymore, and left the irc & site for a long time. as for the theme park rides, they scare the living s**t outta me.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »

whats up with that steven?!?!
thats over, we moved on

and that last section DOESNT mean you are on topic

now you guys can go to cedar points websites and take "rides" there
the set up a camera in the seat, its awesome
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: