Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yachi is a nob  (Read 23363 times)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »

well i am not going to look at all my logs as it would take to much time but heres Some

<@Yachi> [19:13] <SmdGuEsT3> how can i get a good xbox for a cheap price
<@Yachi> [19:27] <Yachi> steal it

<@Yachi> ****ING GOOGLE IT ****HOLE

yeah that doesnt look so great Yachi, i mean telling him to do a little reasearch first, but come on! and another thing, if someone doesnt know something they google it, doing that saves a lot of trouble, now if its something like how to dismantle a 1990 dodge spirit radio, whos going to know that off the top of there head!?!?! google something like that first please

my head is spinning.... no wait thats the room

i agree with snipes next post, lol creeeeeepy! or it would be if it didnt say edit below  Wink
but i like ya Yachi for what its worth
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:50:37 AM by zzk2001 » Logged
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 05:40:49 PM »

well i am not going to look at all my logs as it would take to much time but heres Some

<@Yachi> [19:13] <SmdGuEsT3> how can i get a good xbox for a cheap price
<@Yachi> [19:27] <Yachi> steal it

<@Yachi> FUCKING GOOGLE IT DICKHOLE

<+Teflon> hey yachi
<@Yachi> what
<+Fearless> Yachiro
<+Teflon> WHens the bets tiem to do the hto swap on the xbox ive doen ti 4 times in 2 diffrent ways on witht he audio cd copy and play method and 3 at the x logo stright after the flubber but the hdd still seems to be locked
[11:41am] tidalwave (tidalwave@170-201.82-139.bia.tkbb.net.pl) has joined. «21 people»
[11:41am] BOOSTKITT sets mode: +v tidalwave
<@Yachi> sorry, i speak english
<+Teflon> im dyslexic
<+Teflon> just desipher it
<+Teflon> it isnt that ahrd
<@Yachi> no
[11:47am] Teflon «~Nonof@user-3e88e6e7.tcl112.dsl.pol.co.uk» has Quit iRC
<@Yachi> asswipe
<@pun> haha
<@Yachi> i dont care if he has cancer, im not wasting my time to translate crap for free
<@pun> ah, be nice
<@Yachi> unless im gettin paid...no

Alot of my Older logs got lost as i had to reinstall MIRC =(  But you get what i am trying to point out =)

AND  yachi your saying we should cast aside All the ppl Who made smdepot what it is today just because they don't help 24/7 !!!?

your way of thinking is just sad 

thats like saying the old man who fought to keep you Free should be cast aside Just Because he does not fight anymore

So dumbfuck(yachi) what did i do... hmm. i didnt stop talking. o man someone should shoot me im talking in a client that is used for communication. wow your fucking stupid. and name all the reasons im blacklisted.

I can name one. because i was just fucking around and posted what like 20 lines me and stephen from counting. just for the **** of it. and you *female dog* at me. kick me. ban me. just because i was having fun. when the fucking channel was idle. *female dog*. then when me and stephen and torob was all talking. you had to step a script that auto deops everyone that isnt a op. and then reops them.. which you did about hmm 4 times. which flooded the whole channel when people where talking. so you blacklist me because i said why the **** do you get to fucking yell at me for flooding when you fucking flooded it way more then i have. so you blacklist me to tell me to apoligize. because i was right. and you is wrong.

and it doesnt matter if i fucking help in the channel or not. it doesnt matter if i quit learning s**t about xbox's because i lost interest in that subject. matter of fact. i dont give two shits about modding. i come to talk to the people iv made friends with. and to help with little bit i can help with. and i didnt leave.. iv never left the channel. i lost my interenet for a couple months. and then i finally got it back and iv been in it since iv gotten it back... so tell me to shut the **** up. jsut because your a **** who needs a cock slapping.

so be a ***** ass *female dog*. and blacklist me. when all i did was show you that you was yelling at me for somethign you just straight up did.

its like a cop pulling me over for smoking weed. then taking the weed to go smoke it thirty minutes later. your a dumbfuck.

and nice excuse man. blacklisting me for me not shutting the **** up when... really. ITS A FUCKING CHATTING CLIENT! you fucking dumbass.

so.. **** YOU KID, your a dick.

Well im just shocked Shocked..........man i don't know if i should back u up or put u down for being mean or wat ever people are accusing you of............man all i know is that your OK on my list if that means anything to u Yachi cause you helped me at times, so yah im out on this topic.......................
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 08:39:00 PM »

Oh my god. Ok yes i said google it, but who did i say it to? that could have been at ninja or anyone else, not necessarily someone in need of help. Smdguest3 was american and i dont really know much about american shops and such as I'm not american. Teflon has me on msn and yes i did help him with the hotswap.

I suggest you show everyone the whole story because your just trying to make me look bad now. Im pretty shure i could pull some logs of zzk one liners that show hes gay and hate modders but i wont.

And i'd like everyone to see what happened while i was asleep
(20:17:11)—› kick: (roundyz) was kicked by (civicspor) (No Spamming!)(—I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n—)
Hmmmm, seems he deserves kicking....

No I'm not saying cast them aside im saying they shouldn't come back and start getting their ass licked because they where here before.
c0ldfr3ak
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 08:57:49 PM »

Ok people...

IMHO: People who have left and returned... You can't just walk in and say "OP ME!" That's not how s**t works. That's like working somewhere since they opened then quitting... coming back 6months-2 years later saying "give me the job of supervisor that i had before i left" They won't give it to you, but if they do hire you, you would have to earn that position again.

Before I left (maybe 6-8 Months ago, maybe less) I was an op, because I helped people with all the knowledge I could, why? Because I love talking to new people and helping them, it makes me feel good about myself. Now that I returned, I didn't get auto-oped, BUT I still know everyone in the chan, hell, I still talked to them on MSN after I left SMD. But did I *female dog* when I didn't get opped? No I didn't because I know I have to earn my way back there.

Stop bitching about not getting opped right away if you left, earn it! just like you earned it the first time. As for people bitching about Yachi.

Honestly, I think he's pretty cool after you talk to him for a bit, and I believe in his theory, Don't act like an idiot, I wont treat you like one. just picture this... you need marriage councelling... your wife brings you to a councellor BUT that 'doctor' has never been married, would you want advice from them?

He has pissed me off at times but, boo fucking hoo... I always got back in the room, and I learned to be less of an idiot and it made me not piss OTHER people off.

My vote... Stay as op
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:01:51 PM by c0ldfr3ak » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 09:02:57 PM »

ok i'll give you the hole store (got 5hours LOL)

only time i have ever said anythang bad would be to you or Brain

and NO you did not help Teflon  You started to But then stoped And i had to come in and help

i helped Teflon and you can ask him if you like

No where Has ANYONE from the past asked you to lick there ass LOL

thang is I DON"T CARE about any of this, IF i did right now we would not be talking as you would not even be on this site anymore

I remeber a lillte PM where All i asked was be alittle nicer to ppl And all you could say was

"i got to be who i am"

Well if that is who you are I don't want to know you
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 09:43:43 PM »

heh. Ok I'm pretty fed up with this tread. Are you going to de-op me?
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 10:16:55 PM »

you just don't get it.....

I don't Hate you Nore do i like you

your cool some times and other times your  a Ass

you help alot on irc "whenever your not being a Ass"

+ i am not the only person who thinks this So don't think i am picking on you =/

(Note) I did not start this tread

Kicking or Deoping for fun on MIrc is all good with me BUT when you ban and kick ppl who don't know you or just doing it to piss that person off is wrong.

and you talk about ppl asking for OP  BUT for weeks now all you have done was demand i give you Global Moderator Back

All i want is for everyone (aka)"you" to just drop it

Stop going off on ppl stop trying to fight about whos better or Who should have What or anythang
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 12:23:44 AM »

I agree, zzk. Yachi has helped me a lot and he has been an ass to me A LOT. I dont hate you nor do I like you. Being de-op'ed is a good idea, I think, because you can still help ppl. You dont need to be op to help ppl.

Good words, zzk  Wink

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 03:09:32 AM »

HAhaha
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 08:49:33 AM »

somebody wanna lock\delete this thread now? so we can get back to real modding?
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 09:04:57 AM »

Yeh this thread is bullshit, but this and the karma is showing me how much people think im an ass. yeh i mess with the regulars on irc but whenever someone needs help i give em help and nobody can deny that.

Also i realised that nobody here actually knows me well enuf to be judging me.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:06:34 AM by Yachi » Logged
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2007, 01:07:06 PM »

I do. I'm a HUGE Yachi fan. I've received a lot of complaints and talk to him about it when I get them, but no big deal. Just be nice (that goes for everyone). And all will be well.

I have spent a lot of time playing online with yachi and chatting it up and skyping and such. He kicks ass. Hear that Yachi, I think you Kick ass.

Just everyone get along and we're good.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: