Softmod Depot
May 01, 2024, 03:59:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: PC Tracking????  (Read 24697 times)
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2007, 03:38:54 PM »

I have 3 computers and an Xbox on my network. Is there a way to have 1 computer monitor internet, file, and all activities of another? If so, how can I detect it on the computer being monitored???

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »

you would have to setup the pc as a server, and have all other pc's internet going through it. its very complicated to track everything as you would have to track all ports, and most good apps only watch like port 21

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 06:12:27 PM »

OK, I dont think your getting what I am trying to say. I work on the computer the is being tracked(supposidly). My roommate uses the one tracking mine(supposidly). The third is a backup. So, is there a way that he can track all my activities on my computer, like move a file, open a program, look up webpages on the internet, ect.? If so, How? Is there a way to tell from my computer? Is there a way to stop it from tracking(while still keeping my internet)? How?

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 06:18:06 PM »

oh, he is remote desktoping you. yes he can do it, very easily. just google how to enable remote desktop, and do the opposite and disable it.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 06:32:51 PM »

Is there a way to prove it. I mean is there a way to show he is doing it? How?

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 06:40:48 PM »

How Do I clear all my logs? Logs that have info about IE, Firefox, file/folder actions, ect.

EDIT: Plus, in my Remote tab, it doesnt have anything on Enable/disable remote desktop. It just asks if I want to enable remote assistance. I saw a pic of what it should be, and Mine is not.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 06:43:00 PM by coburn2006 » Logged

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 07:02:19 PM »

use a key logger, a good one is Perfect Keylogger
after install it is undetectable, esspecialy if you put it there, you can configure you antivirus or what ever to allow, it
this tracks all keystrokes, and it would work on a remote user

and stop double posting, use the Modify button
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 07:32:44 PM »

use a key logger, a good one is Perfect Keylogger
after install it is undetectable, esspecialy if you put it there, you can configure you antivirus or what ever to allow, it
this tracks all keystrokes, and it would work on a remote user
OK, where do I get this(and the crack) and is there a program for detecting keyloggers? I think I am the one being logged, not trying to log others.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 07:34:34 PM by coburn2006 » Logged

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 12:39:52 AM »

This is hardly the place to talk about keyloggers.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 07:14:13 AM »

heres what you do
Do a search for perfect keylogger
and stop talking about cracks
and dont use a keylogger on someone elses computer

Hes talking about useing it on his to see if some else is using his computer Yachi

and coburn dont use this on someone elses computer

everone Happy?
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 07:19:37 AM »

No, im hungry.

HAHA
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 12:53:38 PM »

OK, my question is still unanswered. I want to see if MY COMPUTER is being logged. HOW do I find out, without getting on his computer? IF I am being logged, I want to prevent it, ASAP. HOW do I prevent/block a logger from my PC (Or delete it altogether)?

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 01:07:27 PM »

Have a look in task manager.

And watch your friend when you disable it, might get a little shaky.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2007, 02:04:19 PM »

OK, my question is still unanswered. I want to see if MY COMPUTER is being logged. HOW do I find out, without getting on his computer? IF I am being logged, I want to prevent it, ASAP. HOW do I prevent/block a logger from my PC (Or delete it altogether)?

you mentioned earlier that he was logging on to your computer (or suspected to) installing a keylogger will allow you to check if he is, and if he has one he would check it, and then you would get his password to  keylogger (if there is one on youre computer) but also you would know if he is logging on to your computer
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 03:47:24 PM »

Have a look in task manager.
OK, I have 35 thing open in Task Manager. They are all in code. i.e.-vsmon.exe, vmnat.exe, alg.exe, bwmsvc.exe, ashdump.exe, ect. I dont know what they are and I dont want to start end tasking them cause it may mess things up Sad . And, can my computer be tracked, then the log be auto-FTPed or something to his PC?

EDIT: I have perfect keylogger(FOR MY PC ONLY!!!), how do I make my anti-virus(Avast) accept it? I cant figure out how.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 03:56:41 PM by coburn2006 » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: