Softmod Depot
April 26, 2024, 02:12:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBL Market Place Exlpoit  (Read 3615 times)
Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »

Okay, Have You Ever Wanted That Arcade Game Your Freind Has But You Dont Have The Money For
Or You Want That Map Pack For Saints Row But Dont Want To Pay?

Never Fear!!! Exploits Are HERE!!!!!! *SSUNDAY SUNDAY SUUUNNNDAAYY*
ok this trick works you can use it to recover download history of a freinds account and use your account with there items

there are two methods to this maddness

METHOD ONE: Memory Card
this method is a pricey investment but! if you have a freind that would like to split the cost of the memory card thats allways good

this is the easiest method to the market place exploit
1. take the memory card put it in the xbox of the account you wish to get the items from will call this xbox, xbox A
2. after copyin the account from XBOX A take the memory card out and stick it in the second xbox, Xbox B
3. Copy the information from account A to XBOX B
3a. REMINDER When you copyed from Xbox A MAKE sure you had everything up to there download history otherwise this is a waste of time
4.after the transition has been made XBOX a's account should be on XBOX B
5.Sign in to XBOX A' Account
6. DOWNLOAD THERE HISTORY !!!!!!
7.after which logout and log in to the preferd account on xbox b to make sure the transition threw XBOX a"s Account Information about the download history has been a success
8. IF ALL WENT WELL
    GET YOUR SELF A COOKIE
END

METHOD TWO: GAMERTAG RECOVERY *** THIS ONLY WORKS FOR ACRADE GAMES ***
This method is similar to the memory card but the steps to get ur free arcade/downloads on the road are diffrent
1.Get On Your Xbox/Sign Out EVERYONE, Account 1
2.Recover Gamertag
3. Fill in the Fillables With the Required information about the account you wish to download from
3a. RECOVER THAT ACCOUNT
4. After The Recover Log in there account, Account 2
5.DOWNLOAD THERE HISTORY !!!!!!!
6. After The Download, The Steps In Loading The Arcade are diffrent
7.Pick the arcade game you wish to play
7a. when it loads up PRESS MENU *(X)*
7b.sign out account 2
7c. while the arcade game is still running sign in account 1 or the account you wish to play THAT arcade game
8. ENJOY YOUR FREE ACRADE GAME !!!!!
END

***IF YOU NEED HELP STATE UR NEED ON THIS FORUM POST ONLY***
Q&A: FOR METHOD TWO
Q:What if the persons account i want to use for exploit is already sign on into xbox live
A: Good Question, You Wait. For Method Number Two It Is Required To Be Signed Into Xbox Live To Use THe Exploit

i have notice somethin about method two, its ether some games you cant use this method for or you have to physically play the full version of it on ur account atleast once then be able to do it

ive noticed this form serveral observations

im my freinds xbox he bought doom FULL GAME
i recoverd my game tag on his box so i can get achivements for that game
i come home later that day and i use method number two and its a succes im able to play DOOM FULL GAME for free
but i have another freinds account that has paper boy/galaga

We've Tryed To cheat the system...and we did,but sometimes you cheat so much you hit the ground hard
i dont no what that means but what im trying to say is
Midway games and stuff like that can not be hotswaped/METHOD TWO

games are:
Mortal Kombat
Paperboy
Robotron
Galaga
^^Catch my Drift?
free achivment getters
so i used his account in method two and downloaded his games but i noticed since i never played the FULL GAME once on my account i wasnt able to use the Exploit

So This Is What I Would Tell You TO DO:
IF someone has a game on there account/system that you want
have that person recover you gamertag on there system, then, play each game that you want on there system with your account and get atleast one achivement, then afterwords recover your account on your box then follow METHOD TWO STEPS

I MADE THIS GUIDE THREW TESTING OF MY SELF AND OTHER FORUMS THESE METHODS DO WORK AND IF YOU CANT GET IT TO WORK..... QUIT LIFE

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: