Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 04:15:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do i get xbox live with Krayzie_007_Ndure_Installer_v1.1  (Read 5366 times)
chasm
« on: August 11, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »

ok so i used that to softmod my xbox and that was around march. shortly after i stopped modding and have forgotten most about modding since then. now i wanted to make a xbox live account so i used the dualboot to get to the xbox dash and went to xbox live and tried to create a new account. it just shows the little loading thing at the bottom for a few seconds and then goes to a black screen and stays there. is there any way i can make an xbox live account with the softmod installed or do i have to remove it. and i forget how to remove it so if i have to could some one please tell me how.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 07:31:16 PM »

Well i dual boot to a live safe dash and go online, but ive never been at a black screen and end up staying their; you should be able to activate an account when you go to your live safe dash....hummmm well maybe if you do have to remove the softmod and then do the live, then redo the softmod with the dual boot... dont take my advise yet let me to some more digging and ill get back to you as fast as i can!!
chasm
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 07:38:04 PM »

ok thanks a lot
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 12:50:59 AM »

OK dude after some work i did on my xbox maybe all you need to do is reinstall it through Nudes extras. If you still have the extras on your xbox. If you dont just go to the files and then / Xbox -> Exploits -> Krayzie Ndure -> Krayzie_007_Ndure_Installer_v1.1 and download it again and then FTP the extras folder to the xbox Apps and run it
chasm
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 04:40:43 PM »

ok now i know what i did after reading your first post. i was dual booting to the msdash which doesnt let you use the xbox live tab. so i just went into the dual boot option of extras and switched to live safe dualboot. thanx for the help, i appreciate it.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 08:02:24 PM »

HAhah no problem glad/(hoped) I could help!! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: