Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 01:18:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i'm stuck  (Read 7320 times)
tristan4346
« on: July 09, 2007, 04:33:38 PM »

well as the title suggests i am stuck,

i am trying to SM a xbox 4 the first time, so i got all the infomation the i thought i would need and the files, then i made up a X-box female plug to usb female pulg, put in my Creative Labs Muvo Fm 250mb memory stick into the female socket and powered on the xbox which then formatted my 250mb stick.

i am now trying to get the stick to work on my pc, when i try to load the SC save files from the  Krayzie_SC-PAL_UXE_Installer_Dutch-English_v2.8 to the stick, Windows 2000 just wants to format the stick.

i then read a little more on the net and on reading some forum articals, got the Action Replay Software and tryed loading the drivers from that to work with the stick with the help from usbveiw.exe but still no success

i also tryed another program that i think is called OZXMemory.exe with no luck

so wat i want to know is am i barking up the wrong tree??
do i need a new memory stick or is there somthing else i don't know about?

thanx 4 ur answers
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:07:48 PM by tristan4346 » Logged
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 06:30:43 PM »

have you tried to use the Action replay drivers and then you have to use that software to do it

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »

you need to use the whole action replay program. ill upload it tomoro or soonish...
tristan4346
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:27:02 PM »

i did get the whole action replay program (i'm pretty sure) and the drivers came with it

in the driver, i tryed changeing the devices list to (and with the help of usbveiw.exe) my usb stick but i got a msg along the lines of 'there is nothing associated with your hardware in this driver'

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:19:13 PM »

erm isn't it now FATX partitioned so the computer won't recognize it at all

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 05:54:54 PM »

open the program and plug in your usb key and watch the green orb at the top glow.
tristan4346
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 06:07:08 PM »

yeh i tryed and the green AR orb didn't go green, i have also tryed it with another usb mem stick with no luck,

and the comp does detect the usb mem stick even though it is in fatx format, it comes up as f:/ removable disk drive
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:09:31 PM by tristan4346 » Logged
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 10:40:19 AM »

i could be wrong but if it comes up in windows at all it is not fatx formated

just hook it up to the xbox, the xbox will format it for you

P.S. i have never done it but from what ive read thats what you have to do
FallenGuardian
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 05:57:47 AM »

I hacked a spare usb cable to a spare xbox controller cable in the first place, it was easy and there was no formatting involved running through AR to get the files over to the xbox.....might wanna think about doing it that way
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 02:01:29 AM »

OK frist  For Flash Keys you need to hook them up the the Xbox to Format them to Fatx frist  Now copy any old save from Xbox to the Flash Key to make sure it's working and just keep the save on there

Now hook it up to Pc and Turn Pc On Loadup AR and you should see a Save game in the Memstick If not try this
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=660.0

soon as you got that all Done Now Get
www.smdepot.net/zzk/Exploits/Krayzie_Ndure/Krayzie_SC-PAL_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar

extracted to Destop
you'll see two Saves 
if you're Flash key is big then copy Both Saves If Not Copy save 1 to Flash Key then to Xbox   
Then do the Same for Save 2

Now run Game and Load save and do the softmod   Easy =)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 11:14:48 AM »

Yeah i should have just refered you to zzk in the first place, hes the one where i got the "just hook it up to the xbox, the xbox will format it for you" anyway,lol  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: