Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 07:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New 360 owner  (Read 7653 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2007, 01:05:35 PM »

I bought a 360 today Smiley all im missing now is a wii to be cought up with all this gen consoles, but i dont rly want a wii. If you want a wii at toys-r-us, if you ask the store manager they can get one out of the stock room Wink cuz i asked a employee today for a 360 and he said they where sold out, then i asked the manager, and she said "oh, we only set out 3 or so of each console a day" and that they keep extras in stock for people who order online and want a store pickup, i guess that would work the same for best buy as well.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »

sellout...
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 06:52:23 PM »

sellout? why? haha, well i have a ps3, but can neve play it because my mom is a *female dog* and wont let me use the tv its hooked up to ever, cuz she says that she hasnt watched tv all day, even all she does all day is watch tv, sleep, eat, and surf the internet all day... i havent played my ps3 since school has been out because its either my mom or my lil bros on it, and my parents yell if i kick my lil bros off the tv. i cant move the ps3 cuz thats the only hd tv in the house(right now) and my parents will *female dog*. i bought a 360 this paycheck, and next paycheck ima buy me a nice 32" samsung hd tv. I will still play on kai,, because half of the people on xbl that ive played with so far either mod or suck balls, and the people i play with on kai are all about as good as me, and its just more fun that way.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 06:54:19 PM »

meh, is wii gonna be supported by xlink? if it is im gettin one...
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 01:23:08 PM »

i am going to be getting a Wii agian here Soon =)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »

i think ill wait for wii to get to around 120 b4 i buy one, if im going to get one.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 04:38:34 AM »

oh man, i just had the best idea ever! i kno it wud never happen but it would be so cool..

online halo...ON A WII! oh man that wud be sweet! just fuckin grenades everywhere, slappin ppl with a pistol...

good times

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »

i dont even think wii can handle the graphics of halo 2 lol.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 09:35:35 AM »

lmao, then hook up some nunchuks to ure pc! oh yeh!
Lord_Hondros
Jr. Modder

Rock is dying, but will come back...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 07:08:53 PM »

Where the hell did we go from talking about a new 360 to talking about the God*amn WII? That console sucks ass and I accidentally hit my girlfriend in the face with the controller. As a joke note, could you imagine if they came out with a portable wii? Wii could make fun of the people who don't have a clue why we're saying it.

I.E.- It's the thing you play with in your hands!
     - Stop playing with your mini-wii.

LOL

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »

read my first post lord....thats when we started talking about wii's

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: