Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 03:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tv Cell Phone LG vx9400  (Read 6158 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2007, 10:38:38 AM »

well i got the LG vx9400 Tv phone witch SUCKS lol

More on Why it sucks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69bwp1ttyuw

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 11:04:05 AM »

Well that was $130 well spent dont you say, lol on the screen mobile screen it said "Fuc* You" lol all i did was flip you right back off on my computer screen, y idk lol. OO and wat show was that on comedy central got to get me a copy of that episode lol dam Zzk..... o well still you did give a good vid on that phone and how it makes my $60 phone look good hahah, but other then that nice vid as always and letting the people know
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 11:06:12 AM by Snipes101 » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 05:02:50 AM »

i got one Hell of a Hate Mail about the Video i did  Check it out LOL

DariusDaKing:

U R Wrong

I just totally disagree with your review with the lg vx9400 and it has the best quality tv every made in history and the prices for the mobile tv u told the viewers are all wrong because u can get up to 10 channels and that is only $15 and the premuim package is $25 but it come with every v cast out mobile web free airtime and the mobile tv services so u lied about that cuz it is avaliable with that package. and u can also get it with a $13 with 7 channels and by Octobert u will get all the basic news channels 6 8 and 12 and additional 5 more channels which is a total of 18 channels and more in the future for $20 so thats u and i have this phone and i think u r like the only one in the world who dont like this phone. and actually u didnt get it on sell becasue at verizon all last month is was $100 online and $150 at the store but u get 50 back in mail and rebate so actually u could have got it cheaper and my plan is $75 and i have the premium package and 900 minute plan with 1500 text messages and i also have insurance so dont lie to these ppl i hate some one who is a first time byer of cell phones when i have owned almost every top phone out in each provider and this is the altament of them all. SO **** OFF AND STOP TELL YO s**t TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES THIS PHONE U R JUST A PHONE ELITERATE DUMBASS PERSON WHO DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO CLICK OPTIONS ON THE MOBILE TV OPTIONS AND CLICK UPGRADE AS U QUOTED IN YOU VIDEO "I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO UPGRADE THE SERVICE" SO **** OFF.

zzk2001:

wow lol did not think this phone would have a Fan boy LOL

Anyway
1. there are 8 channels they all suck
2. And Yes I have the Damn papper SHOWING that i have the Select Plan  for 450minutes for 60$ + add 25 for TV (i could not get the Premium Plan as they told me this Phone Does Not support it Yet
3. Yes the Frist day i got it I did the Upgrade on the TV and not a thing got upgrated As the guys at the store did it for me befor i left anyway
4. the Video IS shitty All blocky and i stand by my word
5. the channels are all Dumb I am not 12 and don't Need Nick" as a channel

IN all for the Shitty Video Shitty price  IT SUCKS  SO YOU **** OFF... IT'S A SHITTY PHONE AND YOU KNOW IT AND NOW I AM LETING OTHERS kNOW

AND REALLY I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT THE **** YOU SAY NORE WILL ANYONE CARE WHAT I SAY  ..
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 05:36:17 AM »

LMFAO Grin
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 06:40:33 AM »

F**K YOU ZZK, I HAVE THAT FONE AND IT ROCKS! I LOVE NICK AND BLOCKY STUFF, I DONT NEED TO UPDATE AND I CAN COS IM NOT A FAT BASTARD WITH STUBBY SASUAGE FINGERS!

haha j/k we dont have that pos yet

wash yer hands and cut yer nails btw
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 07:03:10 AM »

wtf my nails where cut Huh  and thats about as clean as my s**t will ever get
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 07:04:18 AM »

:/  at least use some fucking light!