Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 02:51:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Krazyie's Ndure v1.1/1,1,1  (Read 6049 times)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2007, 01:57:28 AM »

Anyone used Ndure v1.1?
Because I think this thing got a problem!
sure it had all the functions, better functions to get through
like getting to dualboot, triboot, professional mode etc.

When I try to get to the dualboot by turning off/on or changing the xbox font. You can get to it by going to File Explorer→backups→evox.xbe. But when I try going there, it says batch failed. I can only get there through booting Splinter Cell:/
The fact is that when I turn off the softmod, it makes some dumb temp backup. When I tried turning it on, it made another dumb temp backup. I turned on my XbôX, it loads the MS logo and Green X logo. Then screen goes black! not loading Unleash X.

Another point, his Krazyie Extras, when I try getting there, it keep saying some files are missing, I can't even remember how I got round it.
But I updated the Ndure to v1.1.1, i did the exact tutourial. I dunno if it worked, but it made some file called unleashx.xbe. Which seems to have more features and functions to the Unleash X dashboard, like setting the clock etc.
But how do I load that special dashboard, instead of going to the file explorer and loading it from there:/

I just think this v1.1 isn't good, too many bugs:/

I used Ndure 1.1 or v1.0 to softmod my old XbôX which was sweet, no hasle, just simple functions. You get to the dualboot option by just opening the tray. When you turn on or turn off the softmod, no backup files are made or anything. Just works like a charm.

Anyone used Ndure 1.1?

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 02:57:11 AM »

every one uses Krazyies Ndure v1.1 it's alot better then the v1.0 with less bugs

as for the v1.1.1 all it has is some Small fixies witch really don't matter

i use Krazyie's Ndure v1.1 on every Xbox i softmod it the Best Softmod tool Out there  and 1,000 times better the SID installer  But then agian anything is better then SID installer LOL
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 12:50:58 PM »

every one uses Krazyies Ndure v1.1 it's alot better then the v1.0 with less bugs

as for the v1.1.1 all it has is some Small fixies witch really don't matter

i use Krazyie's Ndure v1.1 on every Xbox i softmod it the Best Softmod tool Out there  and 1,000 times better the SID installer  But then agian anything is better then SID installer LOL
you love the Ndure...don't you:P
anyway...I changed back to v1.0. Just how i like it
But the thing nearly f8ck up again!
i used Team Blackboltss kin MC360 as my Unleash X Skin.
When I restarted, it hanged at the black screen, just like yesterday, but this time it shows Unleash X logo in mc360 stlye.
I am thinking it might be the XbôX:/

Because it seems to load ALOT longer!
A game, Unreal Championship 2, on my old xbox, it loads quick n fine. But on this, it takes about 30 to load!
When I turn on the new xbox, it takes about 15sec to get to the dashboard from the MS Logo screen
When I start playing BattleField2 on this xbox, the game always hangs when I connect to Xbox Live:/
its just f8cked!
and I think its made 2004, because on the back of the xbox, it says something like 2001-2004

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 03:40:10 PM »

ok well 1  it's good that it Hanged at the Screen when you tryed connectting to Live As it has a safety for ppl who try connect to LIve thow Softmod As if you did you'll get Band

you have to do a Dual boot to Live to connect
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 03:59:47 AM »

I use Ndure 1.0 always.
it's more stable if you like to change things up or change dashboards.

I've tried 1.1 a few times and always end up rebuilding the hdd with xboxhdm after it goes down.
changing little things like dashboards or moving system files are a pain in the ass.

keep it simple and have the same results.

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 05:36:34 PM »

kind of funny As i never can get 1.0 to work right LOL every time i tryed installing it on my Xbox it would Not boot  I tryed  on other Xbox's and it only worked on about 10% of the ones i tryed

thats why i like the v1.1 as i have tryed it  on all my Xbox's and it works 100% of the time with no error =)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »

okis i have same problem but i know hat it is because it created so many backup files the xbox gets confused as where to go and stuff so it wont boot

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: