Softmod Depot
April 29, 2024, 10:44:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help retrieving an embedded quicktime video...  (Read 3554 times)
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2007, 12:22:39 PM »

hey everyone, im doin a little muscle project for my bio class, and i found this awesome video online. thing is that i cant save it. if anyone could please tell me how i can save it to my comp. thanks.

Muscle video

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:48:30 PM »

all ya gotta do is click on this link to download, then unrar and you have the .mov on your pc

www.kaygem.co.uk/yachi/MuscleContraction.rar
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 03:20:15 PM »

thanks man much appreciated.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 03:20:34 PM »

Grin

by the way there is a few ways to do this...

firstly, firefox users https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1993

secondly, (firefox again but i think you can do it in IE) hit tools, options, content, file types/manage, put in the type of file you want in the search bar and search, the select it and hit download, save your settings and reload the page. it will ask to download it, do so, then make shure you set it back to normal or you will get download everytime you wish to do something else with the same filetype.

thirdly, right click on the link and hit save as... or save target.

i just felt it was nessesary Grin
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 03:36:18 PM by Yachi » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: