Softmod Depot
April 27, 2024, 03:06:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: MODDED 360'S ARE BEING BANNED  (Read 12158 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2007, 11:06:45 PM »

You heard right, modded xbox 360's are being banned off of xbl. It's not just a account ban, its a console ban to where your console is unable to play on xbl anymore. There is no ezact word on what firmwares are more prown to being banned, but it seems as if all of them are being banned, even stealthed firmwares

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »

what? Why? How would they know that the firmwares are modded? And buy the way, wat can you really do with a modded firmware
drfweega
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

what? Why? How would they know that the firmwares are modded? And buy the way, wat can you really do with a modded firmware
Play backed up games
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 01:04:16 PM »

It just started happening but, as long as your xbox is hooked up to the internet it wont be ban, so replace your stock firmware, if you plan on playing on live.

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 05:36:17 PM »

phf...that was close...I though they are talking about the normal Xbox:P

feel sorry for you guys:P

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 06:20:13 PM »

it's about Time  lol i can understand ppl would like to play copy games online But to meany Hackers online make playing online NOT FUN

i wish they Just Ban the ones Who change the Files on the Game and not the Backup games But all is for the Better
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 10:02:25 PM by zzk2001 » Logged
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 07:59:57 PM »

not to mention 99.99999999% of people that play back-up games don't have the original copy.

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 08:38:52 PM »

not to mention 99.99999999% of people that play back-up games don't have the original copy.
what da hell!?
you mean you could play Back up games ONLINE Shocked

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 09:01:57 PM »

yes lol.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 01:45:18 AM »

you mean you could play Back up games ONLINE Shocked

on a 360
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 01:37:28 PM »

Listen this is all happening cuz of halo fucking 3 and cuz of the new FW update ma friend poped in the halo3 beta and boom he got cought now his xbox cant play online that same day i poped in halo2 and i played online wih the original and burned i was forced to emove the cuztom FW from ma xbox just in case i dont wanna get kicked out of XBL or play Gears of war since ma lil sister chewed up ma original disc sucks balls Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 02:58:20 PM »

That's cool though because all you care about in this world is women and coke. Or something like that

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 04:02:04 PM »

its money and coke, hes gay... haha j/k
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 06:27:12 PM »

That's cool though because all you care about in this world is women and coke. Or something like that
And Why DiD you BlOcK mE fRoM AiM
I WaS oNlY AsKiNg FoR sOmE hElP tHaT
you new the answer to cuz u did it B4
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
and it is
We Taking Over 1 City At a time

you your homo........LOL J.P WE TAKING OVER

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 08:48:41 AM »

you your homo........LOL J.P WE TAKING OVER