Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 01:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash trouble  (Read 3660 times)
LLP69
« on: April 09, 2007, 04:32:14 AM »

I had an unmodded dash and used Krayzies Ndure Installer then once it could play burnt DVDs figured I would use SMD Installer so I used the option to rebuild a new HD and install dash but now no dash shows up I get error 21 so if I wanna get to dash I have to put the SMD installer in and use the box Xplorer option to luanch the default.xbe of the dash how can i fix this so i dont have to do this all the time?
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 05:17:11 AM »

i am not really Sure What that Option Does  But i am sure the persion who Made the SMD installer Will =)

What you can try Doing Is down load My Install CD v3.0  and do a Dash Install and see if that works
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=1266.0

(wfi) error 21 just means Dash can Not be found On boot  So the dash is missing Replace it and it should Work
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 12:35:21 AM »

just replace the backup of the c drive you made, all the installer did was rename your main dash .xbe to default.xbe, i forgot what the modded dash .xbe in the route of c drive is named. maybe someone can take a look see?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: