Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 12:08:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about se.....Contests baby!  (Read 6060 times)
drfweega
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:39:29 AM »

Ok I talked to Yachi and skip about what people should get when they win a SIG/AVA Contest and they both said things that were leading to the same idea. They like the ideas of having a special member group and a section on the site/homepage that shows the winners of the contests and thier artwork. That sounds like a really good idea to me. What do you guys think. I want something that will let the other site members know who one and will really congratulate them but then again we don't really have anyway to give out too expensive things, ya know. So some ideas would be nice and for all of our sakes please remain on topic.

Thanks,
Dr Fweega

BTW - Who can guess why the topic is what it is? (I know thats off topic but it's too funny Smiley)
Clowd
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »

LETS TALK ABOUT SEX BABY LETS TALK ABOUT YOU AND ME!!!!!!!!

lmfao yah thats a good idea ^^

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 01:29:33 PM »

u should make them a SUPER MOD!!!!!!

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 02:11:46 PM »

u should make them a SUPER MOD!!!!!!

they can post alot like you and become a super mod. fweega, wasnt it SMD that first brought up the idea of haveing them on like the homepage? but its a good idea, because when ppl come to the site, they will see that where not some little site that does a little softmodding, but the fact that we actualy have fun and do other things.

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 06:03:30 PM »

i post alot of news boy

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 06:48:15 PM »

im new ta photoshop but im toataly up for a contest!
drfweega
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »

LETS TALK ABOUT SEX BABY LETS TALK ABOUT YOU AND ME!!!!!!!!

lmfao yah thats a good idea ^^

Hahahaha, yes you win!

I'll tell SMD that we should get a section of the homepage up for winners and I'll make a member group for those who win. Sounds good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: