Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 09:34:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Get free accessories from microsoft!! read...  (Read 3705 times)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: March 09, 2007, 09:45:36 PM »

hey guys...just wanted to inform you about this........

heres the story behind it:
i called up b/c of a question with my hi def cable (audio wouldnt reach the sony reciever)...and the guy told me to strip the cable of the ruber stuf..i said "what if i mess it up" he said...call back and say it was missing from the box

so even tho it workd...i decided to try it anyway.....
2 days later...i got a package from their repair department with another brand new pair of hi-def cables (weee...now i can leave one in the den and one in my room  )

anyway i was like.........why stop there???lolz

so i calld back saying i was missing the MEDIA remote (nva got one cuz i got my system AFTER the promotion was over)

then a few hours later i said the wireless controller was missing......they said theyd send that too....(why not have 2 lolz)

(keep in mind it DID take a bit of fighting on my end and a lil bit of time on the fone...and not ALYWAYS is somthing garanteed...say ur most wanted items first when you call)

anyway...2 days later i get the media remote, and i go to open the controller and gues wats in the box............

AN EFFN WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER THAT IS $100 

idiot wroking must not have paid attention when he clicked the button on wat to send Wink
hahaha
anyway...so i call back saying i nva got the WIRELESS contoller and it must have gottn lost in the mail...again with some fighting ...i got my way!
and they sent me a wireless controller!

i personally got VERY lucky..but for my friend, i got him a wireless controller, and an extra pair of hi def cables (he needed one for his room and one for his den) but they got suspicuos when i said other things were missing too...

i personally in total got a network adapter for $100, a wireles controller that is $50, hi def cables for $40, and $30 dvd remote ALL FOR FREE!!!!!!!

and they overnighted EVERYTHING!

dont u just love customer service!
well......just wanted to spread the info 

hope it works for you guys too!
and customer Service is 1 (800) 4-MY-XBOX btw.

go call!
and say stuff is missing (try for the hard drive Wink and sell it on ebay hehe)(i kept everything i got cuz i wanted it all)

and remmeber !
post here if u got somthing cuz i wanna see how mny ppl this workd for.

thrash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 11:53:31 PM »

LOL what if you say that the 360 itself was missing!
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 12:47:39 AM »

LOL what if you say that the 360 itself was missing!
good question===No answer bout to try it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: