Softmod Depot
April 28, 2024, 04:11:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cory Barlog: God of War, PSP, and the PS3  (Read 2551 times)
infamousdice
Section-Specific Moderator
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2007, 08:51:20 AM »

In a recent interview with GameDaily, God of War director Cory Barlog notes that at third God of War really depends on the sales and the fan response to God of War II. Here's the pertinent excerpt:

He started doing some pre-work on the that, just jotting down notes and ideas and I have a giant war board of index cards covering the entire wall of my office – hundreds of index cards that I'm moving around... ideas and plot points while we're figuring out a structure. But it's really early; it's not like, "Yes, we're going forward." It's more like, "If this goes well on the second one, what would we do on the third one?" It will really be dependent on sales and fan response to GoW II.

PS3 and God of War, yes, that's nice and all, but you're probably not satisfied with that. Since you probably started reading this post because the title had "God of War" and "PSP" in it, below is the relevant excerpt regarding that "possibility."

That would be awesome. I mean, I've been a big proponent of that concept for quite a while. I want it on every possible system you could put it on. I think it's definitely a possibility. It's not something we haven't discussed but it's not something we're actively discussing right now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: