Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 06:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIX error code 21 or 13 withOut eeprom  (Read 29212 times)
syikho
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 03:35:44 AM »

just to throw my 2 cents in, and i cant garuntee it will work for everyone cuz in have 3 pc's and it only worked on one of them, but i have had this problem and fixed it in kind of the same way.  but instead of hitting pause break when the pc boots i wait for windows to load up, plug in the HDD, with the power still on to the xbox and all that, open up xplorer360 and, ofcourse i get that error code, but i can now access my xbox hdd and delete and add things as i see fit.  I have never been able to get the pause/break to work properly, and i also just plug my xbox as a slave, leaving the jumper in the factory position, but i have never had an issue with this method.  as i said though, i have 3 pc's and it only works on my newer compaq presario.
tcd
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »

You are my hero ... you saved my Xbox .. I had erased By accident the xboxdash.xbe  on my console ... I had no idea what to do .. my xbox didn't work at all anymore I had the error 21 I went through many other websites looking for help and no one knew what to do .. they said I had to reformat my 250 gb  hdd and lose my 95 games ...  and then i came across your video on youtube ...  and it worked right away ... I got my Xbox back ... lol

for those of you for whome it doesn't work .. if your xplorer360 doesn't see the drive try this : unplug everything ... everything even the floppy drive.... I had the same problem at the beginning and then I noticed I had forgotten to unplug the floppy .. and it worked right away ... thanks again
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 08:41:21 PM »

glad they could help
and welcome to the site
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: