Softmod Depot
April 17, 2024, 06:11:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E79 xenon.  (Read 5138 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:28:01 AM »

I've got no help from any other worthless fucking forum. That includes xecuter. They refuse to acknowledge that my soldering is fine and I've tested continuity on alt points and it all reads .01 ohms or less which is tolerable. I've gone through a nandx, an e79 xenon kit, transistor method, diode method and even the nasty 330ohm resistor method. I get e79 every single fucking time with about 50+ reflashes of pretty much everything you can think of. From simple free60 to xell to xellous to xbr and freeboot. Not a goddamn thing works and I can reflash the stock dash and it boots right up.

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 07:52:32 PM »

Did you check the HANA chip? Try redownloading the files that you are flashing, maybe they are corrupted.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 08:43:01 AM »

Did you check the HANA chip? Try redownloading the files that you are flashing, maybe they are corrupted.

Gone through about 10 different versions of s**t.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: