Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 02:03:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Grooming Advice  (Read 12170 times)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »

Well this place is pretty dead right now, so I'm going to go out on a limb and ask a personal question.
All of my ex girlfriends know that I am a hairy motherfucker, andd they all ask me to shave everything down there, which I gladly do. It makes my schlong look longer and everything stays nice and clean, anyway with shaving comes more hair and now I'm at the point where it is a small forest both down there and on the other side Wink. What do you guys do to get rid of the hair? I mean, I'm only 20 and I can't imagine living the rest of my life like this... What advice do you guys have to get rid of it?

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:48:00 PM »

Well this place is pretty dead right now, so I'm going to go out on a limb and ask a personal question.
All of my ex girlfriends know that I am a hairy motherfucker, andd they all ask me to shave everything down there, which I gladly do. It makes my schlong look longer and everything stays nice and clean, anyway with shaving comes more hair and now I'm at the point where it is a small forest both down there and on the other side Wink. What do you guys do to get rid of the hair? I mean, I'm only 20 and I can't imagine living the rest of my life like this... What advice do you guys have to get rid of it?

I'm gonna be honest here. Nair works fucking wonders man. Or if you want to risk serious injury throw some alcohol on it and light it up but nair works pretty good too.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 04:41:27 AM »

Nair never worked for me and would just burn my skin and leave the hair.

As for me i just trim it "down there"  Roll Eyes

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 03:49:51 PM »

I can't just trim though, theres too much. What is this nair stuff?

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 12:16:03 AM »

I can't just trim though, theres too much. What is this nair stuff?

Chemical hair removal lotion. I use it. Much easier than trying to shave or buzz it.

I like tacos.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 08:27:17 PM »

Haven't been here in almost a year and this is the s**t you guys talk about now. L O fucking L
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 06:31:27 PM »

Ehh. The softmod community has gone to s**t so what else is there to talk about?

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 01:40:00 AM »

wax, first time will be painful but every time after that will be ok. also dont put nair on your balls you will want to bme pain olympics them to get the burning to stop

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 07:20:43 PM »

Indeed the softmod community has gone into some what of a seclusion. So fu©k it.

The main thing I've been modding is my ASUS TF101 and my Samsung Galaxy S. At least that's still alive and kicking.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 05:42:51 PM »

it's gotten so bad i been thinking about updating my ps3  Undecided
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 03:28:32 PM »

Yeah, I hear you Huh. If it wasn't for the fact I love playing emulators on my PS3 I would update it as well. Undecided
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 09:15:44 PM »

I finally finished my jtag xbox using the transistor method then the *female dog* booted once and the board literally went up in smoke as a capacitor fried.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: