Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 11:36:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox 360 Hack.  (Read 7157 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »

So there is a new hack out for the 360's. It works on all dashboards so far. I am going to try this in the next few days. I still haven't got my JTag going for the simple fact my xenon needs the e79 jtag kit. But I'll post if I can get this done.

http://libxenon.org/index.php?topic=145.msg614#msg614

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »

did that softmod for the onboard memory xbox's (the newer fat ones, jasper i think) ever come out?

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 03:09:32 AM »

did that softmod for the onboard memory xbox's (the newer fat ones, jasper i think) ever come out?

I'm not sure but the new one is called the reset glitch. It requires a chip to externally clock the cpu so it can intercept the boot protocol. It works on all 360's but the xenon because it has an ana chip instead of a hana,

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 11:06:48 PM »

But the xenon was the first xbox 360 model correct? Thats the one with the most RRODs.... So weird being that, at least in the newer models, the hana chip is what caused the rrods...

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 02:50:50 PM »

But the xenon was the first xbox 360 model correct? Thats the one with the most RRODs.... So weird being that, at least in the newer models, the hana chip is what caused the rrods...
The ana chip is probably the most stable on the xenons and yeah they are gen 1 of 360's.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: