Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 07:02:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So, I got arrested.  (Read 13750 times)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2011, 11:02:17 AM »

Well, I am a senior in high school as some of you may know, 18 years old and I live in texas. I went to a crazy party last Saturday and I took my school bag with me with about a pound of weed, anyway, as the story goes, we smoked almost all of it that night and I was left with little over two ounces of it left. (Of course everyon paid me money so I had about $600 dollars (200 profit)) anyway, I went home and collapsed on bed, leaving my bag in my room. So Sunday goes bye, I skip school on Monday (nothing to do at school (almost all classes are ap and thus we have nothing to do in class now)) and I go back on Tuesday. Well lucky me, I completly forgot I had my vaporizer and my sack in my bag, and it so happend that drug dogs were at school that particular day. I leave my stash in a corner but this indian *female dog* rats on me and I get Caught, cops show up, they arrest me and they charge me with a class a misdemeanor(I only had enough weed for class b, but because I was in school it gets bumped up) anyway, I get sent to county to be tried as an adult, but lucky me, my lawyer was there dealing with another case and he was able to negotiate a Personal Reconiscaince bond that let's me walk out of jail for a signature, anyway so now I stand with a court date on june 8th awaiting my sentence....

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 05:57:33 PM »

That sucks! first time getting charged? a pound of weed damn!!!!!! how much does that cost?
I'm sure everything will out on your favour
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »

First time and only about 2 ounces... That won't be too bad...

Good luck brother.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 04:11:54 PM »

Well, It was in a school zone.... so... im kinda nervous

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 11:13:05 PM »

Well in texas basically you are fucked. Umm A pound in my town of reggie green is 150-200. Goodie green like high quality is 3000 a p.

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »

how fucked?

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 11:03:24 PM »

how fucked?

Well you are probably gonna get a couple months and a like 500 fine.

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 06:34:52 PM »

remember this wasnt a pound that was found on me, but a couple ounces. its a class a misdemeanor...

realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 08:06:42 AM »

Most likely a fine and or community service?
first charge?
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 07:12:48 AM »

yes, first charge

realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 07:32:47 AM »

I'm sure it wont be more than community service and probably a fine. Get a good lawyer. Learn your lesson. Don't be carrying a pound to a party. You're lucky no one called the cops when you were there you would have been screwed.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 04:34:59 PM »

Yeah, I definatly learned. And as the party, it was safe because i knew everyone there and it was mostly just a chill party with movies and a huge bong

realg123
Sr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 08:46:35 PM »

It's good that you learned. But you truly will never know people. So be careful most of the time people get caught because others open their mouth.
Be safe and smart
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 12:33:41 AM »

My friends depending on there laywer and money got anywhere from just secondary school for the rest of the year to a month in jail.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: