Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 08:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Acekard 2i Working on 3DS !!!  (Read 6065 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2011, 12:25:39 AM »

OK so i seen that Acekard website "http://www.acekard.com/news.php" had a update file for the Acekard 2i that lets it work on the 3DS so i took the risk and installed the update Shocked Here's what happen....

I took the ak2ifw_update_3ds_v1_DSL.nds update file and placed on my micro SD card and loading it on my DS:Lite it said i had  Acekard 2i version HW:8181  (NOTE that if you have version HW:44 or lower DO NOT INSTALL THE UPDATE "YOU WILL BRICK YOUR CARD")
So.. i was safe from bricking so i started the update....Everything went Good, I turned off my DS and turned it back on to make sure the card was still working...... Undecided  And guess what... IT WAS NOT!!!
(I keep getting a error akmenu4.nds not found)

I was  Angry Pissed and mad and ready to kick some ass... But i keep a cold head and just thought of ways to fix it  Wink And Guess what..... I fixed it  Grin  

I just had to Un-install the old AKAIO FW and install the newer version AKAIO 1.8.6a and all was good in the world.

SO... i tried it on my 3DS and YEP!!! it works!!!!   Shocked

Now we just need to find away of ripping 3DS games and loading them and we are all set, Maybe this thing will be worth keep after all.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 12:27:19 AM by zzk2001 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: