Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 07:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evil cars.  (Read 3233 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »

Well this is kind of a rant. My car wouldn't start this morning so do the usual hit the starter etc. Still won't turn over battery at 12.7 volts. I didn't bother jumping cause you know worthless. I was pissed so I kicked it. I then said **** it one last time boom starts. Fucking starter is less than a year old and the solenoid is new also. Checked ground and it's fine. Checked positive cable fine. Everything is fine!!! ECM is fine all is perfect. So I'm driving to work and bam stalls at a light!!! Meh I then attempted to start it and it started but was not 5 minutes down the road again stalled. I managed to get to work so yeah that was nice. On my lunch I checked the ecm connector and everything fine fine fine. Blah fords. Now this afternoon it wasn't cold and ran like a champ. I'm guessing the fuel pump is stopping cause it's cold. And the engine has less than 30000 on the rebuild. I'm guessing that's why it wont start maybe. The starter engages but won't push the engine. Well it's running now and I noticed it runs great when cold except below 30 Fahrenheit. I'm gonna get a new air filter. Also the balljoints are fucked so new those too. 

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 11:25:01 AM »

What kinda vehicle is it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: