Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:24:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon voice recognition software is CRAP!!!  (Read 4952 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2010, 07:07:39 AM »

so I spent two hours trying to train my voice on the software only to have it crash and not save

So now I've been trying to write a short understanding of this software by talking a blog about it yet I probably could've done this blog thousand times faster if I just type it out because every timry to talk about something doesn't recognize right stuff to go back and turn corrected

Well as you can see in the text above the software rarely recognizes what I'm saying lol

This is more software to play  a joke on your friends with more or less LOL just load the program and try and make them post a comment with it, i bet it will take hours to just post 1 comment.

Okay… This software sucks so bad that if you talk extremely slowly then maybe it will display the right text BUT…in the time that you say about 10 words slowly you could have typed 100 words so why use this incredibly slow unrecognizable crappy software… And yes I just done this whole sentence with the software but it took 30 min. LOL
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 08:20:29 PM »

I already knew that but thanks for informative things. All voice recognition is s**t absolute s**t.

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »

actually, the voice recognition in android is fucking amazing...

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 02:42:14 PM »

actually, the voice recognition in android is fucking amazing...
not if you have a southern accent lol

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 02:20:17 AM »

Accents kinda kill it. Yup I'd rather type.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: