Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 09:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What you did today.  (Read 141631 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2013, 12:51:33 AM »

Holy s**t some activity on this place! Since I was last on got my RGH finished and running without the horrid boot times. Solid 15 seconds 70% of the time. Also had a job for a while at a dealership but gave that up because 20 hours a week doesn't float my boat. I am currently unemployed but still making that green. Side jobs are awesome when its easy work. Fixing pcs as of late. Everyone has a slim now so my services are no longer needed. I've got 20 xbox 360s now. My god the amount of parts alone I've acquired over the last 6 months is madness. Also still driving my truck and now it has chipping paint and dents all around. That happens when you off road in some nasty trees and brush. Got me a set of goodyear commercial tires now so no more offroading with these tires lol. Also happy new year to everyone. My jobs s**t doing audio installed died down after 3 months so back to hangin drywall and fixing peoples computers. Today I tore apart my uncles closed business with like 30-40 computers and got to keep like 10 hdds and random cases and parts. I plan on finally getting a server running for storage since my NAS went down last year.

I like tacos.

Torob
Jr. Modder

Fuckin Best

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2013, 09:34:06 PM »

Remembered my SMDepot Password. Long time boys. (8 years)..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:35:39 PM by Torob » Logged

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2013, 01:06:25 AM »

LOL yep 8 years is a long time... things change.. People change  Roll Eyes.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2013, 03:09:33 PM »

Remembered my SMDepot Password. Long time boys. (8 years)..
****! What have you been up to?

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2013, 03:17:57 PM »

WOW... the cobwebs in here are crazy lol..

Well.. life has been good.. kind of.  My baby is going to be 6 months old in 2 weeks =P and other things in my life are changing .... Roll Eyes 

How is everyone? does anyone check the site?
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2013, 11:31:47 PM »

Im checking in over a month later lol. Lets see...

I own a 04 duramax now, became a mod on a car forum, and just in general been enjoying life.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2013, 01:01:21 AM »

Well ZZk forgot to congratulate you on your baby girl. (All late lol.) Working back in corrections. Making decent money now. 12/hr 50+ hours a week. I'm currently vehicle less due to a thrust bearing in my shitty GM 4L60E tearing it a new a**h*** last month. Currently waiting on input drum and couple other little bits to put it back together. My grandfather who was more like a father died In october. So I've been pretty depressed and s**t. Can't sleep etc. But life goes on. I've got another RGH 360 because why not slim? Lol. I managed to piece together about 7 working Xbox 360's and sell them earlier this year. 50 a pop is pretty cheap considering they all got a controller and game and you know psu and stuff. I almost bought a Scion FRS but decided 650 a month towards just a car payment is no fun when I could have things like beer and food and you know all that good stuff. I've been thinking about getting back in the scene but am waiting on this new gen of consoles before I start up again as my memory of what to do with RGH and Jtag is faded at best. I sometimes wonder how I even get these stupid things to work right lol. I've been thinking about doing some mobile tuts if I can learn. I haven't had a mobile gaming system or any new mobile device for god almost 4 years now lol. HTC tilt ftw! 6 years and still going. I've inherited a 1967 Belvedere II sedan with a 318 small block mopar so it should be fun to restore over time. Man. This last year has been so full of s**t happening I don't even know wth to do with it all lol. My room atm is literally filled with boxes and totes with parts for cars and boats and ohh god just random crap. I worked at a water sport repair and dealer for 3 months. That was fun testing boats lol. That pretty well sums up my last leave of absence from the site. I'm going to try and be on more with some updates of stuff. So some new sections if someone would please. I'll just do basic updates with xbone and ps4. I've just not felt the love with the wii u so gonna leave that to someone else.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2013, 12:25:22 PM »

Thank you ZZK. And awesome that everything is working out for you.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2013, 03:37:49 AM »

Had to celebrate new years early since I work the next 4 days. But other than being relatively drunk I'm good lol. Ahh another mishap in my life. I was talking to a girl I practically fell in love with. For 3 months it was all good then all of the sudden she stopped talking to me. Now I find out shes with my best friend. Don't you just love how people have to fucking common courtesy anymore? Utter lack of respect. He like a girl before that I liked and I let it go so he could be with his "dream girl." Yeah that lasted 3 weeks. Then another one I liked. He got her to. I should have seen this s**t coming. Ohh well. I'm a glutton for punishment anyway. Besides I'm more into being introverted anyway.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2013, 07:23:12 PM »

damn man. You need better friends. I know that dude would not be my friend anymore after doing that s**t to me.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2014, 05:56:32 PM »

Yeah. I'm getting away from the relationship s**t once again. Goddamn I work to much. I've been single for 5 years. What's the difference? Lol. My whole world is turning upside down. Been dealing with depression for a couple months and it's really hitting me hard right now.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »

Finally after almost 2 months my transmission is together and built. I have a sift kit with high friction clutches and a heavy duty towing input drum and a couple other heavy duty internal upgrades as well as a heavy duty torque converter out of an astro van. Should come together nicely.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2014, 10:09:43 PM »

Ooops. I blew up an EJ205 in a 2002 subaru WRX. Guy was chill as **** about it though which really confused me. Tried to tune it and got it good but he wanted more power and I told him it'll probably blow the engine and he told me to do it anyway. So in the end he wanted a new engine anyway. I'm confused because he actually seems happy.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2014, 01:39:56 AM »

Yeah life is funny like that sometimes  Grin

I'm suck at home 90% of the time being a mom, Some days are crazy and others are chilled and happy.

Some days are like this.

Other days are like this.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »

I wish more people would post on here. It would be nice to get this place back up and going... Owell time moves on i guess.

If anyone does look on here, What are you all up to!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: